Chapter 1 (Ava's POV)

Ava's POV

I rushed out of the apartment building and went to the garbage bin beside it. Threw the trash bags in. I heard people having trouble breathing at the corner.
I turned my head to them and saw five good looking, boys with demon costumes on. One of them is laying on the ground like he died or something..

'OMG IS HE OK?!'

I asked them. They just stared at me, with a stern face. I ignored their stares and asked if they're going to do something. They said nothing. I groaned and went to check there friend's heartbeat and I don't if there's a pulse or whatever-

'If only Y/n is here.. Y/p would know what to do. Uhmm I guess I do what I saw in the movies..?'

I thought to myself then started to do chest compressions, while I was doing that, the other cosplayers whispered something to each other, couldn't hear it though..
After a few attempts of the chest compressions, nothing happened, so theres only one option left. I breathed in and opened his mouth and do the, ugh thinking of it makes me want to vomit-

I heard the others gasped in shocked. For some reason?

'SHE'S SUCKING HIS ORGANS OUT!!'

'Through his.. mouth..?'

'WE NEED TO ACT!'

'Pierce!'

I felt me being carried by my hoodie. I looked at the light blue one angrily, and shouted at him.

'WHAT THE-  WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!'

Their friend who was laying on the ground coughed. I guess that's a good thing. He stood up. I threatened them to put me down or I'll call the cops.

'SHE'S CALLING IN REINFORCEMENTS! evasive maneuvers!'

The blue one said to I guess the one who's holding me. The light blue guy pulled out a sword, I was about to scream but the blue one told him peaceful evasive maneuvers or whatnot.

Still don't know what those means. The the guy put me on a branch of a tree,

'What the-?!'

I tried to get out but failed. The five of them left me, leaving me on the stupid branch..

'HEY!! COME BACK HERE! UGH, ARE YOU SERIOUS?! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GET DOWN?!'

I tried to get out again, but then remembered my interview.

'My interview! ugh, great, first I have to take out the trash, then SUPPOSEDLY to go to my job interview, but THEY DECIDED TO-  UUGGHH!!'

The five of them came back with a less stern look.. I guess..

'Oh no, beautiful men..'

I said to myself, hopefully they didnt heard it..

'Descend at once'

I looked at him in confusion. He just repeated the word descend, I just snapped.

'You guys can drop the medieval roleplay, I'm not going to participate, AS.YOU.CAN.TELL!'

'She's.. Rejecting Prince Asch's request.'

'DO NOT DISOBEY ME HUMAN!'

The so called "Prince" shouted. At this point, I'm just not having it..

'Wow, I don't know what your roleplay is but I'm not into that..'

One of them, the blue one, went in front of me,

'Greetings, it's a pleasure to meet you, before you stand Prince Asch, the future King of-'

I cut him off.. My patience is running out..

'Wow, you guys are really into this huh? Ok fine, I'll play along..'

I cleared my throat to do a maiden like voice and started acting.

'Oh cruel fate, how could a poor maiden like me gets stuck in a tree? oh I remember! BECAUSE YOUR STUPID MUSCLE BOUND FRIEND THAT PUT ME HERE! NOW GET ME DOWN BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!'

I shouted at the end, 

'SILENCE!'

The "Prince" put his hand out and made the tree burning. I fell on the ground, I stood up and turned around to see whole thing burning..

'D-Did.. You.. Just..-'

I said with a shocked face. The blue one scolded the "Prince" to not use his.. Magic..?

'Prince Asch! Do not use your magic on such trivial matters!'

Then Asch, I think that's his name, went up to me and said,

'The next words that come from your mouth better be-'

I cut him off by grabbing his horns thinking they would come off, the others just gasped for some weird reason. I saw Asch with a blush on his face. I stopped trying to remove the horns in shock. I backed away.

'Th-they're real, huh..'

Asch just shouted,

'HOW DARE YOU!'

'I knew I should've slept in today.. Ha.. Hah...'

I blacked out.. Hopefully all of it was just a dream and wake up to see Y/n..

A/n

done editing-

pls im in pain by reading my cringy writing skills