Day 2- Icecream Date-Breece

A/N: Based off a date I had with my boyfriend 😂 because it has been so stupid got here in Canada😒😂 anyways hope you enjoy 💜

Reece's P.O.V

This heat was killing me. Thanks summer, it figures our air conditioned decided to break.

"It's so hot Mom" I whined.

"I know honey, they said they would be here tomorrow to fix the air conditioner." Mom said half smiling.

"That doesn't help" I whined more as Blake shut the freezer door.

"Oh, come on that was keeping me cool!" I whined.

"Let's go out Babe" Blake said as he grabbed his wallet.

"Oh yes, lets go outside where its even hotter." I said rolling my eyes. Which made my mom laugh.

"Oh, stop whining and just go along with wherever Blake is taking you" she smiled. I sighed.

"Ok, ok. Let's go" I said finally giving in.

"You'll love it" Blake smiled. Finally, we arrived to where Blake was taking me which I soon clued in it was an ice cream shop.

"mmm" I said as I was licking my ice cream cone.

"Good call" I said laughing.

"I told you, you would love it." Blake smiled as he slid his hand in mine.

"Thanks babe" I smiled as I kissed his Cheek. Blake Pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of us. Then quickly went back to eating his ice cream. It was nice just the two of us, no fans no Ben or Tanner or George mocking us. Just us.

"I love you Blake" I smiled.

"I love you too, do you want another one?" he questioned.

"Sundae please. With sprinkles," I said, pulling out my wallet, handing him some money. He got up kissed my cheek.

"You got it babe." He smiled. Once he came back, he had more then just the two sundaes.

"Who are the others for?" I questioned.

"I figured I would get some for your mom dad and sister" he smiled.

"This is why I love you" I smiled as we went back to the house.

"We have ice cream!" Blake sang as we walked through the door.

"yay! Thank you, Blakey, thank you Reecey" Lexie smiled.

"Thanks Guys" my parents smiled.

"You are all welcome" Blake and I smiled.