Victory Or Defeat, How Can It Be Predicted? - Part 5

Xu Zhu is extremely terrified, he swing his hands, trying to fling off the person holding onto his wrist, when he swing, he felt his arm turn soft, he didn't have the slightest bit of strength, he felt really anxious: "After getting hit by his demonic sorcery, i lost all my martial arts and now i don't even have strength to wear clothes or eat a meal, from now on i am handicapped, what should i do?" his at a loss, he cry out loudly, suddenly he felt the heat gathered in his 'Shanzhong acupoint' all separated into 100 thin strand of heat and scatter to the rest of his acupoints throughout his body, he can't even make a sound from his mouth, he pondered: "Not good, i am going to die!" but he felt his four limbs getting hotter and hotter, instantly he felt his head spin, his underbelly and skull is about to explode, after a while he cannot hold it anymore and fainted.

He felt his entire body become as light as a feather, it seems as if his soaring on cloud and riding on mist, his roaming freely in heaven, suddenly his body felt ice-cold, it seems as if his submerged in the deepest sea, his having fun with playing with fish, suddenly his in a temple studying, and then his practicing martial arts diligently, but no matter how hard he practice he can never master it. As he start to feel anxious, suddenly it rained heavily, the raindrops landed on his body, but the raindrops felt hot.

Gradually his head start to clear and he became sober, he open his eyes, his lying down on the floor, the old man had released his wrist and is sitting beside him, the old man is covered entirely with sweat and the sweat drip continuously onto his body, the old man's cheek, head, neck, hairs, sweat seep out everywhere.

Xu Zhu sat up and said: "You....." he only manage to say one word as he was startled, the old man seems to have changed completely into a different person, originally his face was spotlessly white and handsome, but now his face is covered with countless deep wrinkles that intersect with each other, his thick crop of hair had all fallen off, his black long beard turned white. Xu Zhu first thought was: "I fainted for how many years? 30 years? 50 years? How come this person aged over 10 years?" the man in front of him look extremely old, if his not 120 years old, his at least 100 years old.

The old man squinted, he smiled weakly at him and said: "Success! Good child, you have deep fortune, you far surpass my expectations, go on try it out, smack your palm at that wooden partition!"

Xu Zhu don't understand the reason, he followed his orders and send out a palm, there is a 'Ka La La" sound, half of the wooden partition collapsed, its even more powerful than bumping the wall 10 times using his full strength. Xu Zhu was scared stiff, he said: "What....what is the reason?"

The old man is smiling broadly, his really happy, he also said: "What....what is the reason?" Xu Zhu said: "How come....how come i am so powerful?" the old man smiled and said: "You have yet to practice the palm moves of our sect, at the moment, you can't even utilize 10% of your internal energy. Your Master practiced diligently and painstakingly for 70 years, how can it be ordinary?"

Xu Zhu suddenly jump up, he knew something bad has happened, he shouted: "You....you.....what 70 years of diligent and painstaking practice?" the old man smiled and said: "You still don't understand? You really haven't realize it yet?"

Xu Zhu faintly knew what the old man is referring to, but this matter is simply too abrupt and inconceivable, its really hard to accept it, he said: "Old senior imparte a set of divine art....a set of divine art to junior monk correct?"

The old man smiled and said: "You still refuse to address me as Master?" Xu Zhu lowered his head and said: "Junior monk is Shaolin disciple, i cannot deceive my ancestor and join another sect." the old man said: "You don't have any trace of Shaolin martial arts in you anymore, you still claim you are Shaolin disciple? Your body contains 70 years of Carefree Sect's divine skill, how can you not be the disciple of our sect?" Xu Zhu never heard of 'Carefree Sect' before, he said: "Carefree Sect?" the old man smiled and said: "Riding on heaven and earth, governing the 6 elements, roaming endlessly, that is carefree. Try jumping up and test it out!"

Xu Zhu felt really curious, he bend his knees and exerted force in his legs, he jump up lightly. Suddenly there is a crashing sound, he felt sharp pain on top of his head, light shine into his eyes, half his body penetrated through the roof and his still rising up, he quickly stretch out his hands to grab the roof and landed back on the floor, he jump up and down a few time before stopping, this kind of lightness martial arts is simply unimaginable, at the moment his not happy at all, instead he felt really scared.

The old man said: "How was it?" Xu Zhu said: "I....i became a devil?" the old man said: "Sit down here quietly and listen to my explanation. There is not much time left, i can only talk about the most important stuff. Since you refuse to address me as Master and is unwilling to change sect, i won't force you anymore. Little master, i beg you to help me on a big matter, you have to do something for me, can you promise me?"

Xu Zhu likes to help people, there are 6 Paramita in Buddhism, Dana is ranked 1st, when people meet with problems he should put in his best effort and help, he said: "Senior's order, i will do my utmost to fulfil it." when he said the words suddenly he remembers that the martial arts of this old man seems to be top ranking unorthodox evil skill, he quickly said: "But if senior orders junior monk to break the law and commit crimes, then i won't comply."

The old man laugh bitterly and ask: "What is break the law and commit crimes?" Xu Zhu stare blankly, he said: "Junior monk is a follower of Buddhism, harming others or inflict sufferings, i will never agree to do such stuff." The old man said: "If there is someone in this world that specializes in harming people, breaking the law and committing crimes, killing countless people, i order you to go kill this person, will you agree?" Xu Zhu said: "Junior monk will persuade him and give advice, ask him to turn over a new leaf and do good." The old man said: "What if he persist in his wrong doings?" Xu Zhu straighten his body and said: "Subdue the demon and eliminate the evil. But junior monk's ability is limited, i am afraid i can't shoulder this heavy responsibility."

The old man said: "Then you agree to it?" Xu Zhu nod his head and said: "I agree!" the old man's expression is joyous, he said: "Very good, very good! I want you to kill someone, his a great evil, his my disciple Ding ChunQiu, currently his known as Old Freak of XingXiu."

Xu Zhu gave a sigh, such a heavy burden, he personally witness how the Old Freak of XingXiu only need to say 1 sentence and killed 10 carriage drivers, his truly a great evil, even his martial grandfather XuanNan had all his internal energy dissolved by Ding ChunQiu's sorcery, he said: "Getting rid of Old Freak of XingXiu is a great achievement, but junior monk's martial art is superficial, how can i......" as he said this, his gaze interlocked with the old man, the old man's expression is mocking, at once he remembered, the phrase 'martial art is superficial' seems incorrect, he immediately stop talking.

The old man said: "Currently, with your superficial martial arts, you are not beneath the Old Freak of XingXiu, but you don't have someone to guide you, you can't use this energy properly, to exterminate him completely its indeed still not enough, but don't worry, old man already made arrangements."

Xu Zhu said: "Junior monk heard from Benefactor Xue MuHua, XingXiu Sea Ding.....Benefactor Ding's evil conduct, i only know senior was killed by him, but senior is still alive, then.....then its very good, very good."