{39.}

Braylen couldn't wait until he pulled into the airport's parking lot,  he missed Brandi so much he couldn't wait to see her

Braylen couldn't wait until he pulled into the airport's parking lot, he missed Brandi so much he couldn't wait to see her.

Pulling in front of the airport he quickly got out jogging toward the doors at the moment Brandi stood in the exiting doors. A bright smile spread across his lips as he saw his girl. "Wasup Baby." He smiled helping her with her luggage kissing her lips that he missed so much.

"Somebody missed me." She giggled releasing from their hug.

"Is that even a thought? Shit I missed my shawty."

"Aww." She cooed caressing his beard. "

Braylen chuckled to himself he was never one to talk like this about about any female he's been with. "How was yo trip?" He asked as he helped Brandi into his truck getting in after her pulling off.

"It was nice." She shrugged. "I'm glad I went."

"Well that's good."

"Mhm." Brandi nodded texting away on her phone.

Music played lowly in the car as the two became silent caught up in their own thoughts. "Oh, guess who I saw." Brandi chuckled.

Braylen glanced over at her for a couple seconds before looking back onto the road. "Who?"

"Nia."

Shaking his head he chuckled. "She speak to you?"

"Yeah, she said she opened her own shop." Brandi chuckled. "It'll never work."

"Why you say that?"

"I mean she's good, but she's lazy she comes in when she wants, one time she came in like she had just woke up." Brandi shook her head. "I'm glad she's outta my hair tho."

"Yeah, shit me too." Braylen stated.

"Man you been gone five days I missed you." Braylen said sliding his hand onto her thigh.

"I missed you too baby." Brandi smiled looking out of the window. "So your birthday coming up, what you wanna do?"

"You know I don't do anything for my birthday B."

"I know, but you weren't celebrating because of your parents not being there but you have your parents this time that's trying to be in your life, and your brother and sister, me and Aiden plus your other friends. You should do something big."