Morning Kisses

With what he said, you were very flustered. You hated how he made you bothered like that. You never got the chance to talk back because he immediately closed the door with a smirk on his face.

That makes you have those bags under your eyes.

"Paisley-ah, what happened to your eyes? Didn't you slept well?" Dela placed your plate on the huge table where your dinner was held last night.

You shook your head as you stared at the loads of viand placed before you. You can't help but to glare at Dela who smiled awkwardly at you. Knowing for a fact why you are glaring like that.

"I slept well, Del." You muttered and started getting some pancake and bacon.

You remembered how the mattress felt. It was very soft and tender. You felt relaxed after bathing and the bathroom was as nice as the bedroom sounded.

The house indeed was very nice for you to stay in. But it was never like your home. Of course you brought you MacBook here with you so you can work from here, at least.

As for the other night, it is clear that the Jeons wanted to have you as their daughter so their company would be in great hands. It should've been the other way around.

Your parents wanting Jungkook to be your husband so the company your family have could have a better foundation but no, instead Jungkook's parents want you to be in charge because of how Jungkook is.

Not mature enough to handle business.

"Dela, how many times do I have to tell you? You should've made healthier foods and not some junks." You said as you ate the bacon and not caring about the other viand represented.

"But it was not me! It's the maids here." Dela whined and crossed her arms to show you how ungrateful she is. That made you chuckle.

"And who the hell told you I could eat tons of foods like this? Mr. and Mrs. Jeon aren't home." You again, glared at Dela and she rolled her eyes.

"You are not the only one who'll eat..." She said in a playful tone as her gaze fell onto someone behind you. Soon, footsteps are heard from behind.

You mentally rolled your eyes remembering you are not alone. Dela examined your fiancée while you just continued eating. Jungkook, with a smile on his face, came half naked downstairs and his face showed how he just woke up.

"Goodmorning Noona!" His voice echoed and his sweet voice lingered your ears giving those tingling sensation once again in your stomach.

He should really stop calling me that! You mentally cursed yourself for asking about respect. Because this is really not helping any kind of situation here.

Not so soon, you felt a hand on your left shoulder and a hand on your right side carefully getting some strands of your hair to tuck it behind your ear. You were utterly shock but not so bothered by it and stayed chill.

And then, a kiss landed on your right cheek followed by a cute chuckle.

You froze. Not moving a muscle, you sat still on the chair. You tried gulping some saliva but no, it's dry. Your breathing hitched. The hold on your spoon tighten.

"Whoa, Aunt Helen really did a really good job on mornings! I love the foods!" He sat in front of you and started eating like literally nothing happened.

The feeling of his lips stayed there. The softly pressed and slightly wet kiss was still there. Your stomach went upside down.

Dela stared at your angry face and finally realizing what's gonna happen, she silently took her own leave to escape the situation. She thought that the couple needed some privacy.

"I am not letting you do that again, Jeon Jungkook." You said sternly with a red face. Not knowing if it's because of anger or was it because of you're blushing.

"Okay, baby." He said and pushed a spoonful of rice. You rolled your eyes and proceeded with eating in silence with the man.

"You're blushing." Jungkook stated. He never asked, he just said that you are blushing making your lip twitch.

"Ani, I am so angry my cheeks are red." You suddenly felt little under his gaze. You cannot believe a man three years younger than you can give you this feeling.

"Angry huh? You liked it when I kiss you." He said with full of amusement.

You rolled your eyes for the millionth time and immediately stood up to place the plate you used on the sink.

As you walk your way there, "Don't worry baby girl, I will always shower you with kisses as soon as I tie you with me." He said making you stop from walking but continued thinking he's stupid.

"Every morning, during movie nights, every afternoon, after shower, during shower, before bed, on bed, and so on. I will kiss you." He carelessly share you his thoughts and they were making you very comfortable.

"Whatever, I'll go watch something." You mumbled to yourself as you walked pass the dining table to open the television.

You sat comfortably and held the remote. As you pressed the power button, the news were on. Your brows knitted when you realized that the channel that you're on was on the news.

But when you finally came to realize something, it was Jungkook who's on the news.

"After Jeon Jungkook's current driving accident a week ago. This Tuesday, IU, was seen together with Jeon Jungkook hand in hand walking out of the hotel. Fans were furious about the news and many are mad about it. The Entertainment stated nothing about this matter. Jeon Jungkook, the trouble maker son of the noble Jeon Jinwook-" You angrily pressed the power button to turn the TV off.

"I've seen enough." You muttered to yourself as you remember Jungkook's face on the TV news being in a dating scandal with a famous solo artist.

You decided to lock yourself to work for today since it started that way. Everything was well until the little devil sat beside you on the couch and tried pulling your MacBook away from you.

"Hey!"

"I'm bored, can we start making babies?" He said hotly and that naked torso is not helping a bit.