SASUKE

sasuke x reader

| CHILDHOOD FRIENDS |

sasuke runs down the uchiha compound looking for his best friend y/n.

"be safe"he hears itachi yell from a far. he nods and continues until he finds her sitting by the lake.

he studies her, laying down on her stomach, her hands trying to reaching the water as her feet sway back and forth.

"boo"he shakes her causing her to almost fall in. he giggles and admires how flustered she is.

"ive been looking for you, look i bought you some dango"he hands her the bag. "what about you sasuke, you don't like sweet stuff"she blushes taking the bag from him.

"i just ate at my house, i bought you a extra rice ball, my mom said she made it just for you"he looks away admiring the view in front of them.

"your mom is the best"she giggles taking the rice ball from him.

actually, his mom didn't make it. he made it himself, he asked his mom to help him out because he wanted to impress the girl he liked by making her some food.

"it's so good sasuke"she whines letting herself fall back and enjoy the rice ball, looking at the clouds.

"really?"he blushed. "yes bring me more rice balls when we hang out please"she begs him laying her head on his lap.

he looks down at her and smiles playing with her hair, they watch the sun set and the sky change colors, sasuke felt so happy with her.

oh gosh how much he loves her.

-

22 year old sasuke stands by y/n's grave.

she died by protecting naruto from sasuke's lightening blade. sasuke blamed himself everyday for her death, he was supposed to marry her and have kids together, grow old together. she and him survived the night of the incident at the uchiha compound. she left the village with him to keep him sane. she gave herself to him. she did anything for him just to be killed by the person she loves the most at war.

sasuke frowns and puts flowers in the vase.

"im so sorry" he sobs as he remembers the last words she told naruto and him.

"naruto please take care of sasuke"
"sasuke please take care of yourself"y/n smiles.

"i promise ill be by your side soon"he looks down at his hands. "there's no point on reviving the uchiha clan if you're not here baby"he cries into his hands trying to stop himself from having an attack.

"wait for me, please."

| END OF CHILDHOOD FRIENDS |