NARUTO

naruto x reader

| SHE'S SO NICE |

"oohh y/n where are you?"naruto whispers.

"found you"he yells grabbing my shoulders causing me to yelp.

"man you found me so quick"i pout rolling my eyes.
"no fair"

"yeah yeah you suck at hiding"he sticks out his tongue at me.

"anyways naruto! i have to go-"

"where are you going?"he stands up towering over me. "i promised lady tsunade i would help her with some work."i say looking away.

"oh well i should walk you there ya know! i just came back to the village! i haven't seen you in 2 years ,come on!"he gives me a closed eye smile, grabbing my hand tightly and pulls me.

"what have you been doing while i was gone.. did you miss me?!"

"hm.. yeah i did miss you, but i got out of my shy phase for sure! i made tons of new friends"i walk beside him enjoying the view in front of us.

"why? when you have me? you don't need nobody else but me"he turns to look at me, clenching his fists.

i gulp, i knew i shouldn't have told him.

-

"sasuke!" i giggle sitting next to him.

"what?"he looks over at me with rosy cheeks, naruto and sakura giving us mean eyes.

"we should train together like yesterday again!"i sway my feet back and forth looking up at the sky.

"su-

"but you were with me yesterday!"
naruto comes up with angry eyes and clenching fists.

"i was... but after i left you i saw sasuke ,so i decided to join him.."i look down.

"oi naruto she doesn't have to explain herself to you, obviously she likes me more than you"sasuke smirks.

"that's not true!"he yells about to throw a punch at sasuke but kakashi comes just in time.

what's wrong with naruto?

-

"hi... are you okay?"i look down at the small blonde boy, he looks up at me with sad eyes.

"why are you crying"i drop next to him, my eyes watering too.

"you're going to make me cry too"i pull him into a hug feeling him stiffen up.

"the hokage won't tell me how my parents died"he whispers as i sit next to him.

"oh, sorry about your parents though, im sure they're looking down at you right now, pushing you to do your best"i give him a thumbs up.

i grab my little bag and give him a rice ball.

"here, you look like you haven't ate" i give it to him while pulling out another rice ball for myself.

"thanks.."he looks at me with sparkling eyes.

"im y/n l/n and you?"

"naruto uzumaki"

"well naruto can we be friends... i don't have any friends"i mumble looking down at my hands.

"sure y/n-"

"oi! y/n! what are you doing next to him!"my mother comes up to me yanking me up pulling me over to her.

"stay away from that kid!"

"why?"i try to pull back but her grip on me is so tight.

"naruto!"i cry out as he watches me get pulled away.

-

"y/n?"

i turn and see the boy from yesterday.

"oh naruto! sorry about yesterday! my mom is so strict when im around boys but i didn't know she would go that far with you though"i say scooting over so he can sit next to me.

"want some dango!"i offer him and he gladly accepts.

"but she's not going to stop me from being your friend though, you're my first friend and im not going to lose you so easily"i giggle pulling naruto into my chest and he hugs me back tighter, almost not wanting to let me go.

"im never going to leave you, and you won't leave me, never. that's for sure, believe it."he whispers into my chest.

"i believe it"i smile into the hug.

-

"why! when you have me? you don't need nobody else but me"he grabs my shoulders.

i knew i shouldn't have told him.

"i was lonely naruto, what was i going to do without you?"i look down.

"you could have locked yourself away until i came back y/n" he whispers into my ear, suddenly i feel something sharp on my throat.

"naruto?"i cry out.

"you only need me, you can only talk to me, look at me, be friends with me, hug me, cuddle with me, train with me, hug me, love me, ONLY ME!"he digs the kunai deeper, making me bleed a bit.

"i never wanted to do this to you y/n.. you talk to other people too much."

just right when he was about to cut my throat i slap the kunai away from him and pull him into a hug.

"im so sorry naruto! im so sorry! i promise to never talk to anyone else again! only you! i love you! no one else! i don't need no one else, im so useless without you naruto!"i cry out.

he hugs me back tightly almost digging his nails into my skin.

"you only love who?"

"i only love naruto uzumaki! the future hokage, the love of my life!"i whisper.

"right"

he grabs my chin and pulls me into a forced kiss.

"we're going to get married, right?"

"right"i dig my face into his neck, afraid of looking into his eyes.

"i love you naruto."

|END OF SHE'S SO NICE|