-Night 1-

When Hinata opened the door to the room he's staying with Kageyama, he saw Kageyama in the corner with his bag.

"W-Who's gonna shower first?", Hinata asked looking at the setter's back. Kageyama didn't turn to face him and just said "You can go first..."

Hinata nodded even though Kageyama wasn't looking at him and took his towel and pajamas with him to the bathroom connected with the room.

~~~

After the two teens showered, Hinata went downstairs first. He saw Tsukishima and Yamaguchi on one of the couches. Tsukishima was using his phone with his headphones connected, while Yamaguchi was next to the blonde reading a book.

"Hey guys! What were you doing while we were out?", Hinata asked jumping and sitting down on the couch next to them.

"Oh hey Hinata. We just unpacked some small things and then explored the house a bit", Yamaguchi replies putting his book down and facing the orange haired teen.

"Ohhhh are there any interesting places??", Hinata asked as Yamaguchi nodded.

"It's just a house dumbass. What would be so interesting", Tsukishima commented making Yamaguchi face him.

"But we did see something interesting", he said.

"Shut up Yamaguchi"

"Gomen Tsukki"

"What was interesting?", Hinata asked ignoring Tsukishima.

"We saw a bonfire outside. It's more exciting than interesting to be honest", Yamaguchi said smiling.

"Can we use it?!?", Nishinoya's voice was heard and then footsteps of him running down the stairs too.

"I don't know. We have to ask Daichi and Kiyoko", Yamaguchi responded.

"Nishinoya-senpai! What did you and Tanaka-senpai do when you ran off to explore?Did you see anything cool??", Hinata asked smiling brightly at the shorter teen.

"Oh yeah! We saw many huge rocks and a crab followed us!", Nishinoya said jumping on the couch. "But then Tanaka caught him"

"I feel sorry for the crab", Tsukishima said.

"Tsukki that's not nice", Yamaguchi said. Tsukishima hummed as an apology instead of saying it out loud.

"Wow", Nishinoya said making Hinata and Yamaguchi face him. "What is it?", they asked in unison.

"Tsukishima has a soft spot when it comes to Yamaguchi"

"What!?", Hinata exclaimed surprised. "D-Don't listen to him", Tsukishima said putting his phone down a little flustered, which made Yamaguchi blush as well.

"Ohhh you're right!", Hinata said as Noya laughed at the blushing teens. Then footsteps were heard once again and and Tanaka ran to the couch where Nishinoya was on and sat next to his best friend. Kageyama was also walking down the stairs and as soon as he walked to the living room, Tsukishima said "I know the king has a soft spot for this tangerine!", and soon all the attention was on Kageyama, who blushed a little. "W-What..?", he stuttered looking at Hinata who also also slightly blushed.