-Back home-

Morning came and when everyone got up and had breakfast, they cleaned up the house and started packing. Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei finally arrived with the bus and everyone got inside it.

"So, how was it?", Ukai asked and they all started sharing everything that happened the whole ride.

~~~

"Ah~ we're finally back", Sugawara said getting out of the bus and stretching his arms.

"I thought you enjoyed the trip", Daichi said standing next to him.

"I did. I was just getting tired of staying in the bus", he said and Daichi just laughed.

"Well, you can go home now", Ukai said and everyone nodded.

~~~

Kageyama and Hinata were walking in silence. They decided to go to Kageyama's house to hang out for a bit. They finally reached his house and Kageyama opened the door. He moved aside to let Hinata in first. Footsteps were heard from upstairs and suddenly a women with black hair and blue eyes peaked around the corner.

"Welcome back Tobi- who're you?", she asked surprised and Hinata flinched a little.

"Hey mom. This is Hinata", Kageyama said as he closed the door.

"N-Nice to meet you!", Hinata said as he bowed a little. The women just patted his head smiling.

"Nice to meet you too. You can call me Hisano", she said and Hinata nodded.

"So how was the trip?", Hisano asked.

"It was a lot of fun! There were many different kinds of food and a lot of cool things to do!", Hinata said getting excited and Hisano laughed at him.

"That's good to hear. Oh, one more question. Are you guys close or anything? Tobio never brings anyone home so this is a first. I'm just curious", she asked as they walked to the living room and she sat down on the couch.

"Oh uhh", Hinata looked at Kageyama, who just stared at him. Finally, the taller teen spoke up.

"W-We're dating...", he said in a low voice, almost like a whisper, but Hisano heard him. She stood up in the speed of light, and her shocked expression turned into a happy one.

"OH MY GOD TOBIOOO", she exclaimed as she hugged them tight. Kageyama definitely wasn't expecting that reaction, but was glad she allowed it.

"A-anyways, where's dad?", he asked.

"Oh, he had to go back to work. He'll be back a little later than usual", Hisano said.

"I see. We'll be in my room", he said and his mother nodded happily and went to the kitchen.

The two boys went upstairs and inside Kageyama's room.

"Your mom is really nice", Hinata said as he placed his bag on the floor, near the door. Then he took in the sight of Kageyama's room. His bed was in the left corner, a big window next to it, a desk on the wall to their right, and a rug in the middle of the room. There were a few books on the floor in front of his bed, but other than that, it was quite organized.

Hinata fell backwards on the bed and took his phone out. "Let me put the wi-fi password", Kageyama said.

"Nah it's okay. I just wanted to check the time", Hinata said and Kageyama nodded. "Well, what do you want to do?", he asked and Hinata said the first thing that came to his mind.

"Let's play a game!", he said and Kageyama took out a few board games from under his bed.

After playing a few games, there was a knock on the door and then it was opened. Hisano peaked her head inside and spoke up.

"I made some cookies for you guys", she said smiling kindly.

"Oh thanks! Let's go Kageyama!", he exclaimed excitedly and the other stood up and reached his hand out to help Hinata up. Then the three of turn walked downstairs together.

~~~

"I'll walk with you", Kageyama said as he took a jacket out of his closet.

"No it's alright. Besides, my house is really far", Hinata said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I insist. I'll sleep better knowing you're home safe", the other said, turning around and staring at the shorter boy.

"But-"

"No buts. Let's go", Kageyama said, grabbing Hinata's wrist and his bag, then walking downstairs.

"We're leaving, mom", he said as they walked past Hisano in the living room.

"Wait! Let me get something!", she said and walked inside the kitchen, returning in less than three minutes, with a cutely decorated box. She handed the box to Hinata. "Take it home. They're some cookies and a few other sweets", she said and Hinata nodded.

"Thank you very much!", he said as he bowed a little. Hisano giggled a bit. "Make sure to visit again. I'll pay you a visit sometime as well", she said waving. Hinata nodded and waved back. Kageyama closed the door and they started walking away from the house.

It was already 7pm and Hinata's house was about an hour and a half walk. It was nice and a little chilly. The two boys walked in a comfortable silence side by side on the pavement. Hinata held the box while Kageyama held his bag.

"I can hold my bag y'know", Hinata insisted one more time, but knew it was no use. "I said I'm okay with holding it. It's not that heavy", Kageyama responded and it got silent again. A few minutes passed and Kageyama noticed Hinata was shivering a little. He stopped walking and so did Hinata. Kageyama started taking off his jacket while the other just stared at the other.

"What are you doing?", Hinata asked when Kageyama started putting the jacket on him.

"I'm obviously putting a jacket on you", the other responded.

"I know that. But why. Aren't you cold?"

"Not really"

"...Thanks", Hinata said smiling at Kageyama, making his heart skip a beat. "W-Whatever boke", he said, looking away from Hinata. They got back to walking in silence, and after a few minutes, Kageyama slowly grabbed Hinata's hand. The orange haired boy noticed this, but said nothing at all. Instead, he smiled and tightened the grip for less than a second.

~~~

"Thanks for walking me home", Hinata said with a soft smile on his face.

"No problem. Here's your bag", Kageyama said, handing the bag to it's owner.

"Thanks. Are you sure you'll be alright walking back alone?"

"Yeah. Don't worry about it"

"Alright. Well, see you later!", Hinata said hugging the taller teen.

"Yeah, see ya", Kageyama said, hugging back, and when they separated from the hug, he placed a soft kiss on the other's lips.

"G-good night", Hinata said when they moved away from each other and he walked to the front door.

"G'night", Kageyama said and turned around to start walking away but then turned back and looked at Hinata, who was about to close the door.

"D-Do you want to go out sometime?", he asked and Hinata blushed a little. "L-Like a date?", he asked.

"Yeah", the other responded and Hinata's heart pounded at the thought of going on his first date with Kageyama.

"S-Sure!", he replied and they both smiled at each other.

I can't wait, Kageyama thought to himself as he turned around and smiled.

***

The End