Chapter 34 - The Reveal Pt. 5

Nyla

I came back from using 'sight' and tears came and took over once again. I remembered everything.

"I remember my mother crying tears of blood when she felt the death of my father, I felt it as well... Then I remembered waking up from a bad dream screaming. I saw how my father died, a man with gray eyes and a scar on the right side of his face sucked out his soul with by some object in his chest and it absorbed him. I looked at my father's lifeless body calling out to him, but he was motionless and cold, so cold. I saw the same man, and another man, hack my father's body to pieces with a axe and left it in a pool of blood. I saw my hands and knees were covered in my father's blood. I screamed out and I told my mother what I saw. She didn't say a word, but she knew. I saw the look in her eyes." I said.

"No, you didn't. You used one of your powers, 'astral-projection', you actually did watch your father die." Janice said.

"I did? I thought it was a dream. It felt so real, I can still feel my father's warm blood in my hands." I sadly said.

"It wasn't a dream, your mother and I knew that you witnessed Amun's death." Janice said.

"What else?" David said, till Kaius stepped in.

"That's enough, stop now!" Kaius demanded with the rage in his eyes.

"No, it's fine." I said reassuring Kaius. "When the morning came, I heard my mother screaming her head off when she saw my father's body in pieces in front of our home spelling out my name. Only my father's head was not laid out, but on a spike. My mother held me close, I called out for my father with tears in my eyes as the same man set his body on fire and just laughed. My mother chanting some words I didn't understand but it stopped him and others from coming further. Then my mother looked at me and said that she was sorry, and that she could no longer be with me. My mother started chanting some words again, but now towards me. I blacked out after that." Everyone looked at me with sad looks on their faces.

"Nyla." Kaius called out but I did not answer.

"David, the man from my memories the one with the gray eyes and a scar on the right side of his face, who is he?" I asked.

"His name is Seth Nasier, Alpha of the pack and the Alpha king of the alphas in Egypt. he's the one who killed your father and your mother." David said sadly.

"You've told me about him. What does Seth Nasier have to do with me?" I asked.

"Nyla , Seth Nasier is your father's older brother and your uncle." David said. I was surprised, even though I knew this already, but still.

"So, what you said that day was true! Seth Nasier is my uncle and he killed my parents?! My parents didn't die in a car accident, that was a lie right?" I said with anger as David nodded yes.

"Nyla, calm down." Kaius said.

I couldn't calm down. I was upset, no fuck that! I'm livid to know that son of a bitch killed my parents, but what angered me even more was that my aunt and god- father lied to me for years. It made me wonder about what else they've been hiding.

I wanted to hit something, but I didn't want to hurt anyone. I looked at the glass bottle on the side table and focused on it till it broke on its own. It made everyone jump. 'Did I just do that?... I did.'

"Sorry." I sighed.

"Don't worry about it. Was that telekinesis she just used?" Kaius asked.

"Yes." David confirmed.

"Why did he kill my parents?" I asked.

"In order for me to tell you why I have to start from the beginning. Is that okay?" He asked.