Yoonmin

I just arrived at the boys' dorm, like every Friday night we have our movie night. I ring the bell and find myself a sleepy Yoongi at the door.

"Come in." he says coldly, pulling away to let me in.

"Hey Y / n how are you? Hey Yoongi! I'm fine and you? All right, thanks, come in!" I say inventing an imaginary dialogue to make fun of him.

Yoongi stares at me sleepily and then rolls his eyes.

"Yes yes comes in," he says disinterestedly.

"I brought your favorite snacks" I say holding up the bag full of various snacks.

His expression suddenly changes and with a fake smile, more than a tarot bag, he approaches me saying "Oh my sweet Y / n! How was your day? Give me this bag, it must be heavy"

I look at him laughing, incredulous at how he is an asshole at times, but I love him for that too.

Yoongi takes the bag and heads to the kitchen. The apartment is quite quiet, which is strange, you can usually hear Jin's screams or Jungkook's contagious laughter. I go to the kitchen to join Yoongi.

"And the others?" I ask as I try to see what he was doing.

"They're not there, they're making some important recordings, it's just me and Jimin tonight," he says putting the popcorn in two bowls.

"Oh and where is Jimin?" I ask trying to steal a popcorn from the bowl, getting a slap on the hand from Yoongi.

"He's in the room getting dressed, go to the living room to choose the movie, instead of stealing the popcorns" he says looking at me with defiant eyes

"I'm going!" I answer pouting.

I go to the living room and start choosing some movies to see, when I feel a presence behind me and a perfume that I would recognize among a thousand.

"Y / N !!!! AHHHHHHH" shouts Jimin jumping on me and hugging me koala style.

"Jiminie you choke me!" I say laughing and returning the hug.

"But how beautiful you are tonight!" He claims while his mischievous gaze explores every inch of my body, lingering on my butt highlighted by the leather leggings. "Stop it stupid" I say laughing giving him a playful slap on the arm, making him laugh too.

Meanwhile, Yoongi enters the living room with the two bowls of popcorns and other snacks.

We turn off the lights and start watching a movie chosen by Jimin.

Half an hour into the movie, I feel a hand on my right thigh. I turn around and see it's from Yoongi. He turns around and approaches my ear.

"I really like these leggings ... I'd love to tear them off you," he says, biting his lip.

His words make me feel hot and cold together, my heart beats a thousand.

"What have you ..." I freeze when I feel warm air settling on my neck, from the opposite side. "I always wondered what your lips tasted like," Jimin whispers in my ear, nibbling my earlobe.

I turn to him with a shocked face at what is happening. His eyes full of excitement fix mine, then move closer and press his lips to mine as he strokes my face.

Yoongi's hands work their way between my legs, as he kisses my neck, biting it and leaving marks, making me moan. Jimin breaks away from the kiss whispering to me

"We have wanted you, for too long."

"We can no longer hold back" Yoongi whispers and then kisses me, as he grabs my leggings, tearing it in two, revealing my black panties, while Jimin breaks my blouse by throwing it away along with the bra, then slamming on my breasts, sucking and biting it making me moan.

Yoongi releases the kiss and takes off my panties, letting two fingers enter me pushing them quickly. I arch my back moaning with pleasure.

My hands are positioned on both of them erections, rubbing their lengths through their suits until Jimin locks my hands, making me lie down on the sofa.

Jimin walks away to take off the shirt that covered his sculpted abdomen, and then take off his suit while remaining in boxers, with an erection in full view.

But my attention was caught by Yoongi's moist tongue, which entered me licking my entrance as if he were eating a meal after days of fasting.

I arch my back closing my eyes, losing myself in the pleasure that Yoongi was giving me. I grab his hair, making him moan over my intimacy, giving birth to a strange vibe on it.

Jimin takes off his boxers, then massages his length moaning, approaching Yoongi who stops what he was doing, giving him the place.

He makes me lie on him, his hands are placed on my butt holding it, while he kisses my lips, making me moan.

Once he take off his clothes, Yoongi approaches, bending over to kiss my shoulder.

"Are you ready?" He whispers in a hoarse voice near my ear.

"Yes" I say breaking away from the kiss.

I feel Jimin enter me moaning as I arch my back, waiting for me to get used to his presence.

Meanwhile Yoongi, gently kiss my neck as he enters me anally, making me scream in pain so that I tighten around Jimin's member, who moans as he tries to distract me from the pain by kissing me.

After a while, they both start moving slowly inside me. I hear Yoongi groan panting behind me as he squeezes my breasts, making me shiver and arousal. I place my hands on Jimin's sculpted chest trying to keep my balance as his plump lips kiss me and his hands grip my waist.

They both increase in speed, rendering me unable to think straight.

I feel my orgasm close.

"Guys..ahhh..I'm close ... ahhh"

Yoongi and Jimin exchange a knowing glance and then push at an inhuman speed, making me scream and cum in less than a minute. They both come out and come on me moaning.

Yoongi grabs the tissues on the table, wiping me off.

"Hyung and me?" Jimin says looking at Yoongi

"Get up and clean yourself, you have two hands!"

Laughing at Jimin's pout, I lean over his member, pushing it into my mouth, licking the length and then getting up.

"Now it's clean," I whisper looking into his eyes

"Fuck Y / N .." he says biting his lip.

I turn around doing the same thing with Yoongi's member, who looks at me surprised and excited at the same time.

"Y / N, would you like to sleep here?" Yoongi says stroking my hair, with a mischievous smile.

"Yes why not" I say getting up.

"Perfect" he says taking me in his arms "I want a round two" he says biting his lip, walking towards the bedroom.

"Me too," Jimin says with a wicked smile, following us into the room. "It's going to be a long night," he whispers giving me a wink, then locks the door.