Taehyung (1)

I walk tired, into the apartment after the day at school. The lights are out which means that Taehyung, my roommate is not back yet. I make my way to my room, but freeze in place as soon as I hear some strange noises coming from Taehyung's room.

I approach the door quietly and listen in silence, trying to understand what was happening. My eyes go wide when a moan from Taehyung is heard behind the door, causing a strange sensation in me, a mixture of shock and excitement. Will he be with a girl? Lucky her ..

I have a soft spot for him since the first time I saw him cross the threshold of the door, introducing himself with a boxy and innocent smile. Living under the same roof, seeing each other every day made me fall in love with him.

Tae's moans bring me back to reality, quite abruptly, so much that I lose my balance and fall on the door causing a noise audible even in Alaska.

I run away to my room as I hear Taehyung's footsteps approaching the door quickly, then opening it.

"Y / N!"

* fuck * I turn to him making up an excuse "Oh Tae Tae are you at home? Since the lights were off I thought that .."

"Don't lie. Did you hear?" he asks seriously

"Hear what? The weather for tomorrow? I don't think it's gonna rain .."

"Y / N I'm not stupid. Did you hear?"

"I did not want to disturb you and your playmate ... really .. I did not want to interrupt you .. i'm leaving .." I say walking towards the door, passing him but his arm blocks the way stopping me.

I look up and see his beautiful hazel eyes staring at me seriously.

"There is no 'playmate' in my room. But ..." he says with a mischievous smile at me "I would love to have one."

"Oh..ehm..well there are a lot of girls willing to .."

"But I don't want them," he says picking up my backpack and tossing it off into the hall, landing in front of my room door. "I want you" he whispers pushing me to the wall and then kissing me passionately.

I feel my heart explode in my chest, his soft lips make me feel in my stomach, not butterflies, but planes taking off.

If this is a dream, please don't wake me up.

My hands wander over his chest, then move closer to the hair deepening the kiss while his hands on my waist, bring me closer to his body, making me feel his erection on my belly.

He backs away from the kiss and places his forehead on mine as we try to breathe regularly. My eyes meet his, which are undressing me.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me into his room, then closes the door behind him. He takes off my sweatshirt and then pushes me onto his bed, positioning himself on me. He starts kissing my neck, until he goes down to my breasts, covered by the bra that immediately slips off.

He bites his lips at the sight of my naked breasts, as he takes off his black t-shirt, and then grasps them with his hands, massaging them gently. He starts kissing me again, going down to the edge of my leggings, taking them off together with the briefs.

His lips drop lower and lower, making me breathe uncontrollably when they touch my intimacy.

Taehyung looks up, looking me in the eyes, as he puts his middle finger in his mouth, wetting it. Always keeping his eyes fixed on me, he takes his finger from his mouth to rub it firmly on my clit, making me moan. He puts his long finger inside me pushing fast, while I try to hold back my moans, closing my eyes enjoying it all.

"No Y / n, look at me" he says in a deep voice

I open my eyes again and I see him bring his face close to my private area again, this time however, licking it as if it were an ice cream, making me moan as my hands go through his hair, squeezing it gently, causing a moan from his lips that gives life to a vibration on my clit, sending me into ecstasy.

I get into a sitting position, pushing him onto the bed, sitting on his lap, attacking his lips, then descending to his neck, while my hand rubs his erection through the black jumpsuit, making him moan.

I take off his suit with the boxers, freeing his member, massaging him quickly as I see him biting his lip trying to hold back his moans.

His eyes widen as he sees my face approaching his member "N-no AHHH" he moans as I slide his length into my mouth, sucking quickly, so that he can finish what he had started before.

"Cum Tae Tae, come on" I say seductively, and then resume my work.

He pulls his head back letting go, coming into my mouth moaning, I wait for him to return his gaze to me and then swallow visibly.

"Fuck .." he says biting his lip as he sits up, approaching my face and kissing me, almost desperately. He places me astride him,as he kisses my neck, slowly letting his length into me, arching my back, gasping for breath.

He wait for me to get used to his presence by lying on the bed, making me lie down on him, and then begin to move gently, while I moan in the hollow of his neck.

His hands go down on my butt grabbing it, I lift my head kissing his lips, while he gives faster and deeper pelvic strokes making me moan uncontrollably.

He reverses the situation, putting me on my stomach entering me without warning, pushing quickly making me scream. He grabs my hands from behind, bringing my back close to his chest, continuing to give deep and quick strokes, while biting my neck groaning.

"Tae..ahhhh ... I'm close"

"Me too..mhh .." he says moaning near my ear, then increasing the speed of his thrusts, making me cum on his member, then comes out of me releasing his semen on my ass, cleaning both of us.

We both fall asleep exhausted, in each other's arms.