Maknae line

JIMIN POV

I'm lying on Taehyung's bed, spending my time on various social media while waiting for Jungkook and Tae to pack their bags.

After a few minutes I get a video call from Y / n.

"Hey dwarf!"

"The giant spoke." she says raising her eyebrow.

"Well I'm still taller than you" I say laughing.

"Argh .. where are you?" she says in an altered way making me laugh.

"They're almost done. Are you ready to have a great vacation with us?" I say raising my eyebrows making her laugh.

"Yes very much! I can't wait to hear you snore from the next room Jiminie"

"Hey! I don't snore!" I say protesting.

"Oh yes you do!" says Taehyung laughing on the other side of the bed.

"Like a sweet pig," adds Jungkook making them both laugh.

"Assholes" I say pouting making them laugh again.

"Get ready Y / n we're on our way" Jungkook says giving her a wink.

"Ah..ehm..yes see you later" she says blushing and then closes the video call.

"Are you sure she will accept?" Jungkook says, taking the keys with the red string.

"Yes, she can't resist all three." I say smiling maliciously.

"And then all 3 of us slept with her." says Taehyung with an evil smile.

"Already she still believes we're keeping it a secret." Jungkook says with a chuckle.

"Let's go now, or we'll be late." I say getting out of bed taking my suitcase and jacket.

Y / N POV

Am I really doing it? Spending two weeks with all three of them will be the most beautiful and difficult thing. I have known Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung for 3 years, we are best friends. The problem is, I have a crush on all three of them, and in the last 3 months something has happened that has sent me more confused than it already is.

It often happens that i spend time with them even individually, with me or around. And in these situations, sexual tensions have always been strong enough to end up in bed with them. None of the three know that I have been in bed with each other, I asked to keep it secret because I don't want to hurt them. The agitation is eating me alive.

The sound of the bell makes my heart rise in my throat. I walk towards the door, opening it revealing three Korean version of Riace bronzes.

"Guys" I say hugging them both ... two? "Jiminie?" I say turning towards him.

"No" he says turning away and pouting.

"I think he is offended " Jungkook says imitating a pig's grunt, making him snort.

"Ohh come on, I was kidding" I say hugging him from behind.

"Okay I forgive you." he says turning towards me giving me a kiss on the lips, leaving me amazed by his sudden gesture.

"Hey I want a kiss too" says Taehyung pulling me to him and then pressing his lips to mine.

"We're going now?" Jimin says slightly annoyed.

"Yes, let's go" Tae says, walking towards the car.

What the hell exactly just happened?

"You do not come?" Jungkook says next to me smiling sadly at me.

"Y-yes" I say taking the suitcase and walking towards the car.

I get in the car and sit in the back with Jungkook, while Jimin is in front with Tae driving.

We have been on our way for half an hour to a villa that the boys have rented just for the 4 of us. From the start of the trip Jimin and Tae sang their hearts out, except Jungkook, who stared out the window with a sad look.

"Hey kookie, what happened?" I say approaching him whispering to him while the other two sing Daang out loud.

"Nothing " he says pretending a smile.

"Hey you can tell me" I say placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Here .. I wanted too .. forget it." he says smiling, turning back to the window.

I start to mentally retrace what had happened in the last 30 minutes, since he was in a great mood on call, and then enlighten myself.

"kookie" I whisper as I get closer.

"mh?" he asks turning to me, with my face an inch from his.

I grab his face and place my lips on him and then walk away. Her huge shocked eyes gaze into emptiness as they try to process what just happened, then smile happily like a child.

"We have arrived" Taehyung says, parking the car.

I get off the vehicle looking at the huge wooden villa surrounded by nature. The place is relaxing and the fresh air completely regenerates you.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung asks as he hugs me from behind, kissing my shoulder uncovered by my shirt.

"Yes, it's fantastic" I reply while there is a war going on in my stomach.

"Wait and see inside" he says, pulling away from me, taking his suitcase from the trunk.

I walk through the door and the inside of the villa leaves me breathless.

"But how much did the rent cost you?" I say with my mouth open.

"Don't worry about that" Jimin says as he puts his suitcase on the ground.

"Just think about having fun" Jungkook says.

"You'll see, it will be an unforgettable vacation" says Taehyung with a strange smile on his lips.

It's been 2 weeks since we've been here and we're having a great time. Aside from some odd attitudes from the guys, the holiday is going pretty well.

I decide to go to the jacuzzi and relax before dinner, taking advantage of the fact that the boys are sleeping in their rooms.

TAEHYUNG POV

I wake up three hours after my nap, trying to figure out in which era I am. After five minutes of staring into space, I go to the kitchen to prepare something for dinner, passing through the jacuzzi room. I hide behind the wall when I see Y / n in a bathrobe with her hair tied. She gently takes off her robe revealing her beautiful body, covered in a swimsuit that highlights her breasts and butt. She plunges into the water moaning for the perfect temperature, then resting her head on the edge closing her eyes.

"Fuck." I whisper when I notice my suit up because of my erection. I go to Jungkook's room who plays quietly with Jimin beside him.

"I can't take it anymore! I resisted too long." I say almost frustrated.

"What you mean?" Jungkook says pausing the game.

"I'm talking about this!" I say lifting the shirt that covered my huge erection.

"Wow." Jimin says with his mouth open.

"How did you manage to reduce yourself like this?" asks Jungkook staring at my erection with his head tilted sideways.

"First of all, stop looking at my dick. Second, I saw Y / n in a swimsuit diving into the hot tub as I went to the kitchen to make dinner."

"Well you're perfectly cooked " Jungkook says making Jimin laugh.

"Well take it out or it'll burn," adds Jimin giving an high-five.

"Oh sure I'll take it out. Tonight." I say looking at both of them.

"Well then I'm going to" set the table "" Jungkook says taking the keys with the red string, making Jimin and me laugh.

"It's going to be a long night" Jimin says

"Very long" Jungkook says as he leaves the room.