Jin

I am lying on the bed, waiting for Jin to come home. I close my eyes enjoying the warmth of this spring day, when suddenly I hear the door of my room open. I turn to it and my eyes see Jin in all his beauty. His blonde hair falls softly over his hazel eyes, the pastel pink blouse highlights his light skin, the black pants highlight his long legs, and his face is illuminated by a sweet smile.

"Did you miss me?" he says moving his eyebrows.

"So much, come here giant" I say opening my arms ready to welcome him.

He lies down between my legs, placing his head on my chest, wrapping his arms around my waist, while I hold him close to me, stroking his soft hair.

Jin and I are best friends, we spend most of the time together. Over time, however, I began to have strong feelings for him, which go far beyond just friendship. I would like something more, I would like to love him as I wish, but I am afraid that he cannot reciprocate.

His breath in the hollow of my neck and his hand that gently caresses my side, send the beating of my heart at a thousand per hour.

JIN POV

Her delicate hands caress my hair, making me relax and shake at the same time. I've been having feelings for her a few months ago, but I'm afraid to tell her. What if she felt nothing for me? I mean I can't ruin a friendship of years for a crush on nothing, right?

She hugs me like she's afraid I might run away at any moment. I caress her side gently so that she relaxes a bit, but I feel her heartbeat speed up considerably, confusing me.

What if she feels what I feel? Maybe she's afraid to say it so as not to ruin our friendship. What if I put it to the test?

But yes, it doesn't hurt to try.

"Y / n I have to tell you something!" I say in the hollow of his neck.

Y / N POV

His voice makes my soul tremble, I feel the agitation make its way.

"Tell me" I say continuing to stroke his hair.

"Do you remember Rebecca? My crush?"

"Yeah .." I feel a knot in my stomach that starts to hurt.

"We went out a couple of times, as you well know .. and I was thinking of asking her to be my girlfriend" he says continuing to stroke my side.

I miss the air. I heard the sound of something breaking into a thousand pieces.

It was my poor heart.

No. Fuck no. I can't lose him for that whore. I do not want to.

"Y / n?"

I can't let that happen. I can't let him go.

"Y / n .. are you ok .."

"Do not do it."

"Why?" Jin says getting up from me, leaving room for the cold where the heat of his body was before.

Do i say it? No I don't say it... Do I say it? What do I do now?

"Because .. because ... t-that is .."

"What? Why shouldn't I? Rebecca is a beautiful girl and .."

I hear Jin speaking in the distance, as if I were in a bubble. I can't let it go ..