Assignment 1.

This story is inspired by a bunch of songs!!
Playlist on Spotify- Real - Calm_Cashton26

"Good morning Nick!" His boss, Wilbur Soot, greeted. They were at their office, getting ready to test a new game.

"Hey.." Nick mumbled, he was extremely tired, dark circles and a red nose. He was having family problems, and he doesn't like to think about them.

"So you get to be the one testing Minecraft!" Mr. Soot took no notice of Nick's look, instead focusing on getting this new game out.

"Alright, I'll  make my way over there." The shorter male nodded falling back as Mr. Soot walked a bit faster.

"Hey Nick, ready for testing?" His coworker, Sam, said once Nick got into the testing room.

"Hook me up baby!"

"Load it up and I'll get back to you in an hour or so." Sam left the room, leaving Nick alone. He liked being alone, it helped ease his mind.

Sapnap joined the game

Sapnap was a name Nick had chosen a while ago, it was special to him. He's played before, knowing the basics on how to move around and stuff. His character walked forward, Nick liked the skin. It had dark hair, white bandanna with a fire on the white shirt.

"Wood." He mumbled, breaking the block with his fist. He looked around after chopping the tree down, noticing a village far in the distance. Crafting table, sword and pickaxe

Sapnap made an achievement- getting wood

Nice. He sprinted to the village, loosing half his hunger on the way. If Nick were to survive, he would need food. He found a farm, no wheat or anything. Someone's been here, all the chest we're looted, everything was gone. Out of frustration, Nick turned to the nearest villager and hit him, immediately regretting his decision. The iron golem of the village looked at him straight away. Nick tried to run but he was out of hunger, leaving him walking. He was hit, three hearts left. Nick prepared for the last hit, he was actually scared, it seemed so real. Noises were heard.

Sapnap made an achievement- acquire hardware

"W-what?" He turned around to be met with a green eyed person, one eye was only visible. The other was covered by a mask that had a smiley face on it, seemingly dull and kinda scary. The man towered over Nick's character, who was much shorter.

"Hm, a bug in the game." He muttered, turning his head to look behind the man.

"I'm not a bug. I'm quite frankly human. Somewhat." He spoke, what..

"You can hear me? You can talk? You're human?" Nick blurted, looking the male straight in the eye.

"Haha, you're kinda cute. And yes, I can hear you. I'm Dream." Dream spoke calmly, smiling.

"Are you going to.. hurt me?"

"I could, but you would respawn. Watch." Dream held his sword in the air, slamming it down on Nick's head. It didn't seem like he died in the game, a burst of pain went through his body, originating from his head. It hurt so much. The last thing he saw was his own blood splattered all over Dream.

Sapnap was slain by Drēæm

He blinked, reopening his eyes to be back on the field he spawned in. He didn't even get an option to leave the game when he died. The pain in his head disappeared as quickly as it came. Nick rushed back to the village. He was faced with nothing but the villagers.

"Dream?" He called into the distance. Nothing. He shrugged it off, going on about his business. He found a cave pretty fast, it wasn't very good. A few pieces of iron and a absurd amount of coal and gravel.

Sapnap made an achievement- it isn't iron pick

Ssssssssss. Nick jumped back at the sound of a creeper. It was right behind him, too close to blowing up to avoid. Something weird happened though, he was flung forward, his arms flying forward just like his legs. He felt like he was actually flying.
Half a heart, and a zombie was on its way. A sword went through the zombies head, Dream appeared.

"Second time today Sapnap, you owe me." He winked, coming over to sit by Nick. He pulled out a potion, pink.

"Drink this." Dream put a finger on the smaller boy's lips, pulling his mouth open slightly. Nick was hurting terribly, whining when the potion dripped into his mouth and some trickling down his face like tears. The pain eased and his hearts went back to full.

"Hungry?" Dream held out a bowl, stew visible. He gave it to Nick, who ate it quickly. He could taste it, like actually.

"W-what the hell? I can feel it running down my throat?" He looked up at the green eyed man, confusion taking over his brain.

"Shoot. I knew it. No no no." Dream glared to the side, picking up his sword and vanishing. Nick whimpered, he didn't want to be alone. This all felt too real to him, maybe this game shouldn't have been VR. He stood up, walking deeper into the cave. It wasn't worth it follow Dream, because Nick already the man was watching.

"Lava!" He exclaimed, sprinting over to the bubbling liquid. A water source was near, making obsidian.

"I need to go the the Nether." Nick said half to himself, half to the half mask he's could see just barely.

"Do you have iron?" Dream whispered. Nick shook his head. The taller male shuffled out of hiding and took a bucket from his inventory.

"I'll show you how to this. Then I'll accompany you!" Dream's lips turned up, revealing pearly whites. You couldn't see his eyes. This was all so weird, who is this guy and how is he breaking the game? And why does he keep running away?

"I'm not supposed to do this.." the green hooded male mumbled to himself, reluctantly mining some cobblestone with a pickaxe. He stood over the edge of the lave, building the bottom of a nether portal.

"Don't you need diamonds?" Nick asked, bending his legs. They shouldn't do that, this is Minecraft.

"No, a lava source and water flow make obsidian. A retard could figure it out." Dream worked fast, and expertly.

"Hmph, you're not very polite with your words." Nick muttered, the other male laughed. He turned around, grabbing the player and lighting the portal, letting them fall back into it.

Sapnap made an achievement- We need to go deeper

They spawned in a forest, blue warped trees all around them. Dream put on a shield, grabbing Nick's hand and walking forward.

"What're trying to get?" He asked, sneaking them past a Hoglin.

"Blaze rods." He responded, yelping when Dream made a sudden jump. He looked at the smaller male, a glint if disapproval washing over his aroma.

"No. Just no." He said, glaring at Nick.

"And why n-" He couldn't finish before he was shoved into a near stream of lava, a fiery sensation destroying his body. Nick let out a scream, flinging off his headset in a hurry. The pain died down, but he was left with a slight stinging on his face.

"I gotta get home. And maybe just, think."