George 3.

Nick awoke in his bed, sweating. He had the worst nightmare last night. Dream killed him, just like he did to George. He's been telling himself not to judge him over it but it's a bit scary. At least he's in a game.

"Nick! Someone's at the door!" Kate called from the kitchen. Nick huffed, getting off his bed and messing with his hair. Why does everyone want to disturb him?

"I'm coming! geez.." Nick called when the knocking sounded again, more urgent this time. He opened the door, met with an uneasy male. He had pale skin, dark brown hair and eyes. He looked scared.

"You're Nick right? Sapnap?" The male asked, looking around nervously.

"Uh yeah, how do y-" Nick was cut off by the boy pushing him in his home, slamming the door and locking it behind him.

"Sh. Don't say a thing." He warned, looking around his home. Nick obliged, scared of the male having a weapon. The intruder looked around, in light bulbs and under tables. He didn't take anything though.

"They haven't gotten to you yet. I'm George. I'm sure you know me. Dream must've told you by now." George calmed down a bit. Nick's eyes widened.

"You're d-dead! The mask?" He argued, looking down the hallway to make sure Kate wasn't watching. He could hear music from her room though.

Light up light sketchers light up light up my world

Nick wanted to sing along but he knew it wasn't the time. He looked down, noticing  that George's arm wasn't real, it was a prosthetic.

"Yeah, he kinda cut off circulation to my arm with my mouse wire until it had to be amputated." He sighed, a wave of terror going through his eyes. That must've been traumatic.

"I-I.. I don't know what to say..? What's happening?" Nick was freaking out. He went from sleeping in every day and puking most of his weight off to playing a game with a killer. Let alone the man who was standing in front of him.

"I think you need to sit down for this."

Dream was know as Clay. George came up with the nickname and Dream twisted it around. He always said he was called that because all he could do was dream, and nothing else. George was a video game designer, and he was coding a vr game called Minecraft. Dream ,again, corrupted it. He thought his lover was ignoring him. That obviously wasn't the case. Not to mention, Dream is a diagnosed schizophrenic. So, you could guess the rest, he tried to murder George with his own gaming set, only getting as far as making the boy loose an arm. Dream was trapped in the game, by George so he couldn't hurt anyone else. But there is no way to completely trap someone, he can be released. Apparently, he is extremely close to being released. He has someone else "trapped" by making them believe he is the only thing that matters. George's mission is to stop Dream from escaping, or at least trying to talk some sense into him.

"So.. I need your help."  George finished, taking a sip from the coffee that Nick, who now has a code name of Sapnap, gave him.

"Uh-"

"Sapnap, we need to save him." George pushed, urging the taller male on. He thought, took a glance to Kate's room, and nodded. She would like it if Sapnap went away.

"Okay. I'll do it. When do we leave?" He asked, clearing his throat.

"Now. Get up."

They were on a plane. An actual plane. Sapnap's never been on one before, he's always lived in Texas. They were heading to England, and by they, three of them. They met up with someone on the way to the airport. His name was Zak, code name Skeppy. Apparently Skeppy and the person trapped in the game, BadBoyHalo, were in love.

"So, tell me how you met Dream? Did you see Bad? Is he okay?" The new guy to the party questioned.

"I'm a game tester, and I was testing Minecraft. I met Dream in a village, he saved me from an iron golem."

"And? What about Bad?" Skeppy pushed, cutting Sapnap off.

"I haven't seen him. Dream hasn't mentioned anyone." He said, frowning. George laughed.

"You really think Dream is that dumb? He probably has Bad in a flower field or something, to distract him." George was at the end, Skeppy in the middle and Sapnap at the window.

"Wait. I went to the nether with Dream. He killed me before I could get to the fortress. Something is there that he doesn't want me to see." The youngest of the three said, and Skeppy gasped.

"Don't let him kill you again, we don't know if respawn works once you're in too far." He warned, leaning back in his seat. George nodded, backing up his statement.

"Okay, is there anyone else we have to worry about?"

"Hm, only Techno, Tommy, and their small army. The main worry his Tubbo though." Skeppy told, side eyeing a small boy in the next row.

"He's always watching. For Tommy, he's there." The male motioned his head. Tubbo has a smile on his face, looking at them with no shame.

"He's crazy. Tommy did something, he screams a lot too." George was creeped out.

"Why don't you like.. kidnap him or something?"

"We've tried. There is no containing Tubbo." They said in sync. Sapnap looked down.

"What's the plan?"

"We're going to distract Dream while you find Bad. That simple." George shrugged. Skeppy nodded, agreeing.

"Are you serious? That's no where near enough information."

Updates will be slow.. for anyone that cares lol.
Anyways go read my one shot book if you haven't already.
LMAO