Let the games begin!

Attention all Legends. There will be a match today. Be prepared.

Solara woke to the announcer lady over the intercom. Her stomach erupted in butterflies as she pulled on some clothes and walked out to the kitchen, feeling lighter after Octane's reassurance last night.

On the way down the hall, she bumped into Mirage, who just walked out of his room and yawned.

"Mornin'," Solara chirped.

"Mornin'.." Mirage groaned sleepily.

She continued down the hall as Mirage followed silently.

When they reached the kitchen, Pathfinder, Caustic, Bloodhound, Natalie, and Tae Joon were already up and sitting at the bar. As her gaze swept the room, she noticed her brother skulking in a shadowy corner, glaring at her. She glared right back as Mirage seemed to wake up and realize who was in the room with him. He took the seat farthest away from where Revenant was. Tae Joon was making repairs to his drone, Hack, while Natalie and Caustic were talking with each other. Bloodhound sat on a barstool, sharpening a dagger, while Path was happily trying to make conversation with Bloodhound. Walking into the kitchen, Solara tried to ignore Tae Joon's suspicious stare as she made her coffee; Decaf with plenty of sugar.

"Good-morning, new friend!" Pathfinder spoke up from behind her. She turned around to find the happy robot making a little waving gesture in her direction. She smiled in return.

"G'morning!" She said lightly.

ding

Her coffee was done. She turned back around and plucked her personalized mug off of the coffee maker. She took a tentative sip, not wanting to burn her tongue.

"How are you finding the facilities so far, felagi fighter?" Bloodhound asked.

"Everything is great, thanks!" Solara answered happily, glad they were one of the people who didn't care that she was related to Revenant.

"Whoo! Mornin' amiga! How'd you sleep?" Octane whizzed by her, full of energy, even without coffee. She guessed it was to be expected by the high-speed daredevil. He was always hyper.

"Good, thanks. How about you?"

"Like a rock! Can't wait to see your performance in your first match, by the way." Solara felt heat creep up from her neck to her cheeks as she remembered what was planned for the day.

"Don't worry, chica. You'll be fine! Oh, by the by, amiga. What are your abilities?" He asked eagerly.

"I'm not gonna tell you~!" Solara teased.

"Ah, come on! Why?"

"Because then you'll know what to expect!" Solara said, sipping her coffee.

"Eh, fair enough." Octane said, defeated. Just then, Ajay, Loba, Makoa, and Wraith came into the room, also still wearing their night clothes. Solara noticed Loba looking everywhere but her. Makoa cheerfully smiled at Solara before going to the fridge, pulling out some food in a cupper-wear container

"G'mornin' Silva. Solara. Everyone else." Ajay said through a yawn.

"morning.." Everyone answered. Solara walked around the bar, pointedly ignoring Revenant as she went by. Finally, she took a seat beside Bloodhound. She jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to face Renee.

"You'll do fine today. Just don't pay attention to the cameras- they'll mostly be on you today." She said wearily. Solara only nodded, clutching her mug even tighter, for fear that if she moved she'd hurl.

((TIME SKIP))

Solara blew out a breath and put the finishing touch on her suit. Smiling excitedly, she put it all on.

(It's the only pin on the board. )

Happy with her look, she finally left her room and went to join the other legends in the drop area.

(A/N: Sorry this was so short. The chapters get longer).