Potato goes to a wedding

lol So today I went to a wedding and like i saw my secret sister ( cuz she's a marshmallow and my daddeh can't know my mom been cheating) and I was like " WOAJHHHHH LIKE WHAT R U DOING HERE." And she was like " LMAO IM GETTING MARRIED AND SHIT LIKE 1!!1!1!1!1." And then I saw her baby momma and I was like " YO I LIKE TOTALLY SHIP YOU GUYS!" And maki the Marshallow giggles and throws me on a boat and yells " BUT I SHIP YOU MORE." So anyways when I get back they were saying their vows and I got very drunk on like Jesus because errbody knows I'm a fully devoted chrysanthemum lol anyways when they were about to frickle frackle with each other's faces a llama pooped in and spread his high vagina flaps around and everyone was extreme,h intoxicated . Then panic at the tater tots came in and sang their song " I eat corn not mayonnaise." And well I got a lil bit rooted and got Brenden potato very pregnant. BUT MAKI THE MARSHMALLOW AND GREY THE ENGLISH SAUSAGE WILL NOW FRICKLE FRACKLE WITH SOMETHING ELSE -wink wonk- and I get free yuri. But I might have also gotten all of the wedding party pregnant but shhhh I'm not the shemale parent :).

-LMAO YAS I DEDICATE THIS POST TO MY SIS BECAUSE GRAKI IS THE SHIT. Lmao I'm laughing because shemALE XD. ANYWAYS YEEE MAKI THE MARSHMALLOW I LOVE YOU TO PIECES AND THANKS FOR THE FREE CAKE *noms fabulously*- -~ Ale Chan ( Monoquisha)