1

Hyejin pov.

"Hey babe. What's wrong? You look upset" How do you describe the feeling of betrayal yet wanting to believe the best of someone?

"Babe?"

"Hyejin!"

"Huh?"

" You okay? You were spacing out." 

"I'm fine Hyuk. How was your day?" I'm actually far from fine. How am I supposed to react to finding out my boyfriend of 5 years is cheating on me? Kwon Hyuk-woo. My boyfriend of 5 years is cheating on me.  

"It was really good. Some old friends wanted to catch up later." Tell me you said no. Tell me you told them you were spending time with your girlfriend. Tell me you didn't forget our anniversary. 

"What did you say?"

"I told them why not. It's not like we're doing anything." 

"oh." He can't be cheating on me- going out with some other girl on our anniversary. He just forgot. "I guess I can see what Wheein is doing. I think she has a date with Yongsun-unnie so I might check with Byul. I didn't really want to be lonely tonight." Get the hint. Ask them to reschedule. something. Give me faith in you. Please

"Sounds good." Good? Being lonely on our anniversary is not good. "What's with the look? It's not like its some big important date."

"Yeah, yeah no its fine. I was just thinking." 

"Cool. Tell me about it later cause I am running late." When did our relationship go bad? when did he become so... distant? 

"Hey have you seen my phone?" Not only have I seen where it is but I saw what was on it. A message. From someone saying 'Let's meet up. I need to know if you're going to leave her. I don't date to play and as bad as I feel for her, it's her fault for neglecting you.' Neglecting him? I haven't been neglecting him as far as I know. Quite the opposite actually. Every day when I waited for him to come home from work, asking him how his day was, trying to bring him closer to me because I felt him growing distant. It's not my fault, right? I wasn't neglecting him, was I?

"Its over there." I said pointing to the nightstand by our bed. 

"Ok thanks." he picked up his phone and keys, then left. No I love you, no kiss, nothing. I couldn't help the tear that escaped. Or the next few after that. I reached for my phone. I need someone to talk to.

I picked it up and scrolled through my contacts. I clicked her name and it started to ring. As it was ringing I choked back my tears and cleared my throat.

~moonbyul~

H: Hey can you come over. I need to talk with someone right now.

M: Sure Hyejinnie. What's wrong?

H: .....

H: Is it my fault?

M: hm?

H: Nothing.

M: Okay see you in 10 Hyejin. Bye

~Call ended~

Byul pov. 

Something is definitely wrong. I must have misheard her right? Why would she be wondering if its her fault when nothing hap- oh no. what did he do?