2

Hwasa pov.

I walked out of the apartment with a sense of feeling free. I had been in this relationship for 5 years now and its finally over. Wow. 

"Hey Hyejinnie are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Is it bad that I'm kind of glad that its over?"

"Hyejin, how long has he been like this?"

"A little over 2 years." I mumbled.

"2 YEARS!" she softened her voice. "Hyejin you are so much better than 2 years of neglect." She sighed "C'mon hyejin."

"Wait where are we going?" I asked

"I assume you leaving his apartment was a spur of the moment thing, and since I already have all your stuff with me, why don't you stay with me? It might be a little awkward if you were to stay with wheeinnie since she lives with yongsun-unnie. So what do you say?"

I thought about it for a little bit. Then sighed. "I really am an idiot huh. I left with nowhere to go."

"Hyejin, if you don't have a place to go, come live with me." Her offer was so tempting. The only reason I didn't was because of my crush. It may sound silly because it was so long ago, back when we were in high school but I used to have a crush on Moonbyul. I'm sure she doesn't like me back but still, I'm afraid that after my sudden breakup with hyuk-woo the old feelings might resurface. I don't want to ruin our friendship because of my stupid feelings.

"Hyejin, I won't take no for an answer. Unless you can give me an address and the name of the person you're staying with, I'm bringing you to my place. I have an extra room if you want to use it."  

"Fine. How did I get so lucky to have you as a friend?" 

"Hyejin, I'm the one who should be asking you that. You're beautiful, kind, caring, and loving." I began to blush at her words.

Moonbyul pov.

This girl really has no self-confidence. I need to change that and make her realize just how beautiful she is.

"Byul?" she said as we pulled up to my apartment.

"Yes Hyejinnie?"

"T-thank you." she said while blushing. She is so cute.

"For what? I'm just making sure you're okay. We're friends and that's what friends do." That word tasted bitter in my mouth. We are just friends but I would love to be more than that. Especially to you, my beautiful flower. 

We walked up to my apartment and I opened the door and brought her to the spare room.

"This is the room you'll be staying in. I hope you don't mind the size." I said while rubbing the back of my head. She ran up to me and hugged me. I was so shocked, I didn't know what to do. I ended up relaxing then rubbing her back. We stayed like that for a while.

"Byul?" she mumbled. I could feel the vibrations on my neck, her warm breath tickling me as she spoke. 

"Yes?" I responded in a soft tone.

"Thank you for putting up with me, for being there when I needed you." I looked down at the adorable woman in front of me. I really wanted to kiss her and tell her that it's not putting up with her, it's being graced by her presence.

"It's no problem Hyejinnie. Plus I love being around you. It's like having an angel beside me." The last few parts came out in a low whisper.

"Hm?" 

"UH- I- I SAID YOU SHOULD GET SETTLED IN. YEAH- GET SETTLED IN." I said sounding more like I was trying to convince myself more than I was trying to convince Hyejin. I'm sure I probably look as bright red as a tomato.

She just giggled. "Okay unnie I will." 

I was about to leave the room when I realized something. "Oh and make yourself at home. You can have anything in the fridge, no need to ask. Also, what do you want for dinner?"

"Can we just eat ice cream?" This girl I swear-

"How about I order us some food and we watch more Disney movies?" I ask her.

"That will do." she says. 

*3:21 am*

I heard the rain pour down and the thunder clap. I know Hyejin is scared of thunder, which made me think of the ethereal woman scared in her room, alone. Should I go check on her? As I was about to get up to check on her, I felt something hug my side.

"Hyejin?" I whisper.

"I-I'm s-sorry I ju- AHHH" she screamed as the thunder echoed through the night. After she calmed down a bit she went back to trying to talk. "I'll just leave. I'm sorry for waking you." she mumbled. Once her whispers registered in my brain, I pulled her into a hug.

"Stay."

We just laid down and she cuddled into me. Every time thunder boomed she would flinch so I pulled her tighter to make out bodies flush. Her head rested in my neck and I stroked her hair, making sure she stayed asleep. 

I hope one day you will be mine. I love you ahn hyejin.

______________

Here is some wonderful fluff to bless your souls next chapter might have smut I'm not sure yet. Please remember to vote! Thank you!