3

Moonbyul pov.

~Wheepup~

W: Hey I heard they broke up.

B: Yeah Hyejin is staying with me.  

W: Good to know. How is she doing?

B: Pretty good tbh. She's the one who broke it off.

Read at 4:42 pm

I wonder what Wheein is thinking. A few seconds later someone knocked on my door. 

"Come in!" I said. Hyejin opened my door and walked into my room.

"Hey Byul, Wheein invited us to come drink with her. Do you want to go?" 

"Sure, where are we going?" 

"Well, Wheein said that we should meet up so that we could all just get an uber to go drink and I suggested that they come here and we go to that club around the corner. Is that okay with you?" she asked.

"Of course, I mean technically this is your home too." 

*when wheein and solar arrive*

"Everbody let's go!" Hyejin said. 

When we got in the car we just sat there in silence.

"So...uh..." I could tell Yong was trying to break the silence. I don't know why it was so awkward. Usually we're very loud in the car. Maybe it was because we were in a uber. Finally, Hyejin formed a sentence. 

"Unnie, don't pass out on us. I don't want to have to help wheein take you back to your guys' apartment." We all laughed.

"YAA! I don't get that drunk from a few drinks!" she retorted. We all just stared at her in disbelief.

"Unnie don't lie. Even Hyejin has a higher alcohol tolerance then you." To this, I received a slap to my arm from both Hyejin and Yongsun. "Hey! I'm just stating a fact!" We all laughed. 

Once we got to the place, we all stepped out of the car. "LAST ONE IN HAS TO BUY THE FIRST ROUND!" Wheein sure knows how to get us inside. Since Yongsun was the last to come out of the car, she was also last to get inside. 

~a couple of drinks later~  

"I can't believe they're both drunk. We only took like 12 shots of Hennesy." 

"Wheein you know Yong doesn't drink like we do. I'm more surprised about Hyejin." I'll admit we were a little tipsy but nowhere near drunk.

Soon after we ordered another shot for us. 

Hyejin pov.

I don't exactly know why I feel this drunk. Maybe it was because I saw him here with another girl. Or it was the fact that I realized something.

I saw a piano sitting in the corner and someone playing a song. There were drums and guitars mixed into the music which made it more upbeat.

I was walking towards Byul to get her to dance with me when I saw some girl flirting with her. Jealousy, and possibly alcohol, got the better of me and I practically yanked her out of her seat at the bar. Many times when I was with Hyuk-woo I had this feeling that I would die if he ever left me. This last year when I was with him, it felt like the opposite. Like I should just shrink into nothingness when he's with me. Instead, I felt the need to be around Byul. When Wheein and Yongsun started dating, Wheein spent more time with Yong. I wasn't mad, and it also gave me time to become closer with Byul. We got a lot closer when she caught me having a panic attack in my bathroom when she came over one day. I asked her not to tell anyone and that Wheein already knew. 

I don't exactly remember what happened next. All I remember is contact. Lips to lips. Then dark.

Moonbyul pov.

She's drunk. And she kissed me. I don't know what to do. Currently, she's passed out in my arms. The shock of the kiss was enough to make me sober. Her sweet lips and the taste of alcohol on them. I was carrying her bridal style. I walked as fast as I could towards Wheein and Yong who were currently making out. I tapped her shoulder and as bad as I felt for interrupting, I was more worried about Hyejin. 

"Huh? OH SHIT!" she said as she looked at the passed out Hyejin in my arms. 

"Pup, will you and Yong be okay? Do you need money for a ride?" 

"Were fine. Make sure she gets home safe okay."

"You know me." I handed her $10 just in case. " Have fun you two." I waved as best I could while I was carrying Hyejin. She wasn't heavy but I didn't want to put her down just to order a uber. So I did it while carrying her. 

When we arrived I gently set her down in her bed, removing her heels. I didn't want to invade her privacy, so I just left some comfy clothes next to her in case she woke up and wanted to change. I also set an aspirin and water next to her because she was sure to have a hangover tomorrow.

I walked to my room and laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. She was drunk. She doesn't like you like that. Why did she pull me away from that girl? Was she jealous? No you idiot she doesn't like you like that. These thoughts kept playing in my head when I fell asleep.

-----------------

So no smut just making out. Also, don't question the Hennesy, I don't know what they would drink and my family always drinks Hennesy, vodka, wine, and whisky.  The vodka, wine, and whiskey vary so I just put the most common alcohol we have which is Hennesy. I also don't drink so I wouldn't know. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!