Chapter 4 - The Surprise

Troye’s P.OV. cont.

Tyler said “What do you want?” I said “This you bitch” and I punched him square in the face. The first thing I remember after that was Connor and Alfie pulling me away. I didn’t say a word because I was still pissed but Connor told everybody what he said and then we left. We didn’t say a word the whole ride until Connor pulled over.

Connor’s P.O.V.

After Troye left the bathroom pissed I jumped up and followed and as soon as I had a glimps of him his fist made contact with Tyler’s face. As soon as it happened Alfie and I ran over and pulled Troye away. After that I told everybody what Tyler said, and of course they all turned and asked him why, he didn’t answer he just ran away into his room. After that we left. In the car Troye wouldn’t talk to me so I pulled over. “Thank you” I said, “Oh it was nothing, he deserved it” he said. “No not that I mean thank you for loving me” I said. After I said that he leaned over and kissed me on the lips and said, “Your welcome babe.” I’m sure that I smiled the whole way home. When we got we went straight to the couch and watched a movie and every once in a while a kiss here and there.

Troye’s P.O.V.

Near the end of our movie we had a total make out session. The whole time I was thinking about how I could be so lucky to have the guy of my dreams. When the movie ended it was about 6 o’clock so Connor stopped to order pizza. When the pizza arrived me and Connor cuddled on the couch, ate pizza, and watched The Fault in our Stars. It was so sad. When the movie ended we decided to go to bed. Hopefully tomorrow would be better. As we walked to Connor’s room he gladly let me stay with him. We changed and got in bed and got on Tumblr. After about 5 Tumblr minutes it was 11:07, we put away our laptops and fell asleep peacefully. When I woke up I was in an empty bed. I heard the shower was running, so I just sat up and got my laptop. After about 10 real life minutes Connor came in the room only wearing a towel because he left his clothes in the room. When he saw I was awake he said “Like what you see?” I blushed and said “Yeah.” He smiled and walked back to the bathroom. After a few minutes I walked in the bathroom and hugged him from behind. It was the best feeling in the world, to have the guy that I love more than anything in the world be mine. After he did his hair he asked me if he could do my hair. Of course I said yes, but in the end I was really happy because my hair looked like his.

Connor’s P.O.V.

After I did Troye’s hair I got a text from Zoe,

Zoe ~ Connor: Hey!! Can we come over later

Connor ~ Zoe: Sure. When and who all is coming

Zoe ~ Connor: about 10 and me, Alfie, Caspar, and Marcus

Connor ~ Zoe: okay see you soon

It was 9:30 so I told Troye that they were coming over and then we sat down at the breakfast bar and had toast, I had toast with jam and Troye had toast with Nutella. When 10 o’clock came around I heard a knock on the door, Troye got up to answer it. I heard screaming from Zoe, and Alfie came and sat on the lounge with me. Where is Marcus and Casper” I asked. “Right here” they said in chorus. They looked at each other and laughed. I always thought they would be a good couple, but they still don’t think so. Casper asked Troye to step out for a moment, when they came back in Troye walked over to me with a huge smile and asked me to come with him to my room. When we got there he still had his huge smile and he said “Maspar is real” I could feel the smile creep on to my face. The first thing I did was hug Troye then I ran out the door and to the lounge. I slowed down when I found that they weren’t even sitting next to each other. Troye came out a moment later and Caspar said “Did you tell him” Troye said yes and Caspar stood up and sat on Marcus’ lap. I thought I was gonna have a fangirl moment. Until Zoe had the moment first. We sat down and talked, mainly about Caspar and Marcus.

_________________________________________________

Authors Note: 

Hey, I hope y'all enoy

I had to type with a huge migrane today so the chapter isn't as long as i wanted it to be, sorry.

Twitter: @ashbasham