Chapter 3 - Telling the Others

Troyes P.O.V.

On our way to Tyler’s I could see that Connor was freaking out. I said “Pull over” “Why?” he said “Because I need to tell you something” I said. When we pulled over I said “Connor, if you wanna wait we can tell them some other time” “No we need to do this now. I want us to be able to hold hands and hug around them NOW” said Connor. “Okay, but if you change your mind we can turn around” I said while hugging him. We continued to Tyler’s house and stopped a few times because Connor needed a moment to breathe. I tried to talk him out of it because I really thought he was gonna pass out while driving. “Stop right now” I said, “But we are almost there” he said. “Fine then” I said while crossing my arms and looking away. When we pulled up Connor was about to get out but I locked the doors. “What are you doing” he said “We need to talk” I said “What about” he said a little shaky. “You are freaking out way too much, at this rate you are gonna pass out before you even get to the door, please let me them while you wait in the car” I said. “Fine, the only reason I am agreeing is because I think I’m gonna be sick, please leave before I do.” He said. “Okay, I will be back before you know it” I said kissing his cheek. When Tyler opened the door he asked where Connor was, I said “He is in the car, is everyone here I need to tell  y’all something.” “Umm, yeah just a sec come in” Tyler said. As I walked in Connor slid in behind me. I turned and gave him a look, he whispered “I still want you to tell them, I just wanna be here for the reaction.”

Connor’s P.O.V.

When I saw Troye walk up the stairs I got out and followed behind him. When he walked in the door I followed in behind. Troye turned and gave me a look so I whispered “I still want you to tell them, I just wanna be here for the reaction.” After he said “okay” he turned and said hello to everybody, he said “Um, everybody I need to tell y’all something about Connor he wanted me to tell y’all.” I couldn’t watch so I looked down, I could tell that everybody was stareing so I pulled my legs up next to my head and closed my eyes. I heard him say “Okay, so there is no easy way to say this but…” I put my hands over my ears and felt a tear roll down my cheek. After a few  moments  and a lot of tears later I felt a hand on my shoulder, I’m guessing it was Troye but I wasn’t sure, I refused to look up. After what I thought was forever Troye picked me up and stood me up so I could hear what everybody had to say. Everybody was very supportive and gave me hugs and Zoe gave me the longest hug and in the middle of the hug she whispered “Y’all are cute.” After many tears later we changed the subject. Me and Troye cuddled on the couch, I could see everybody was staring, but I didn’t care because I was with the love of my life.

Troye’s P.O.V.

After I told everybody I turned and saw that Connor was hiding himself in Tyler’s chair. I walked over and put my hand on his shoulder, I could feel in the way he as breathing that he had been crying. After just a moment I picked him up and stood him up. Everybody said good things, but Zoe gave him a long hug and said something but I couldn’t tell what she said, but whatever she said made him smile. After we changed the subject we sat down and decided to watch a movie. When the movie started Connor scooted over and we cuddled. Everybody stared but Connor didn’t seem to care, so I just went along with it and was so glad that I have the man of my dreams here with me today. During the movie Tyler walked over and asked Connor to step out. I was a little worried about what they were talking about. After a few moments Connor came back in but he looked a little upset and instead of coming back to me he went to the bathroom. I was really worried so I got up and walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. He didn’t answer the door so I opened it and found a crying Connor Franta lying on the floor. I walked in and shut the door. I sat down beside him and the first thing I said was, “What did Tyler say to you?” As soon as I said the he started crying, I pulled him into a hug and held the hug there until he stopped crying. “He said that I’m not good enough for you and that he loves you and he won’t stop till he gets you.” As soon as he said that I stood up and walked out the door and over to Tyler. “What do you want?” Tyler asked. “This you bitch”……

 ________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hey guys so I wrote a little bit longer of a chaper, I hope you like it.

And yes I left a cliff hanger, be mad all you want but you have to wait unil tomorrow to find out what happens.

Also I know I uploaded two chapters today but I was to eager to put this one up.

Twitter: @ashbasham