Chapter 5 - Having Friends over

Troye’s P.O.V.

After we were done talking it was 11:30 so I asked what we were going to do today. Nobody really had an idea so I suggested that we just hang out today and maybe go to Disney tomorrow. Everybody thought that was a good idea. Connor and I got one end of the couch and Casper and Marcus got the other. Alfie and Zoe sat on the love seat. We watched yet another sad movie, but after that movie we watched a scary movie. I think most of us had our faces covered most of the time. At one point I looked over and saw that Casper was hiding his face in Marcus’ shirt. It was so cute watching them cuddle. When the scary movie was over we were all glad to put it back in its case. It was about 2 o’clock so we decided to order pizza. When the pizza arrived we all sat down and our other half of our couples fed us pizza, it was amazing. Shortly after was all slowly fell asleep in our couple’s arms. Mine just happened to be the most amazing guy in the world. When we woke up it was 10:30, we stayed up til 2 am playing games and messing around. We showed everyone where they could sleep for the night.

Connor’s P.O.V.4

As soon as everyone was in there room I was so happy; because I’m now alone with my amazing boyfriend. We jumped in bed fully clothed, but after just a few minutes of gazing into Troye’s beautiful eyes Troye broke the silence. “We should get ready for bed.” I shook me head and got up, pulling Troye with me. We got undressed and hopped in bed. Troye rested his head on my chest, I felt like nothing else mattered in the world. After literally just a few minutes Troye broke the silence yet again to say the best three words I could ever hear. “I love you” Troye said so quiet it was almost a whisper. “I love you too, Troye” I said. Man I love him, it will be the death of me one day. I slowly drifted to sleep to the thought of the love of my life in the same bed as me. I woke up to the sound of Zoe squealing the same squeal she does when she is fangirling. Then I remember Troye is sleeping, or was, on my chest. Troye and I looked at Zoe then at each other then started laughing. A few seconds later Alfie, joined by Masper came around the corner. They all started laughing along with us. After a couple minutes of laughter I looked over at the clock. It was 8:30 am, way to early for Troye. I can tell because Troye is slowly trying the fall back to sleep on my shoulder. I nudged him a little and he woke up. I started too laugh but Troye cut me off my kissing me; I would never get over the feeling he gave me when he did that. Our good morning kiss was cut short because of Zoe squealing again and Alfie yelling though the house, “Get up love birds or we will be late for Disney.” Troye fell back into the pillows and I did the same. “I’ve got Nutella” Alfie yelled down the hallway. Those three words had Troye sprinting towards the kitchen and me laughing and slowly trudging my way there. Once we were all done we went to get ready for Disney. When we were all ready I decided that I would make my move. I got down on one knee and said, “Troye Sivan Mellet, will you…..”