Nose Bleed

*beep beep-beep beep* arngnf stupid fucking alarm. It's fucking 6:30 in the morning but I gotta get ready for the auction tonight so I'm prepared for anything. Last night was blurry I think I got drunk then came back to my room and crashed, tho I remember I think this guy was buying me drinks which is damn dangerous but he walked me home.. I also remember he wore a mask. None of that really matters tho because today's the auction and I'm here to win some finds to trade later on when I need money. Brisk cold shower it is, it's the only way to wake me up at this point, coffee just doesn't cut it anymore. As I felt the cold water run over my temples I felt my headache start to slowly fade, the shock elevated me and made me feel loose. Alright now what to wear? I know I have to be fancy but I love a gothic fit, I'm in my 20's so who knows maybe I'll find some rich guy to take care of me- I wish. Alright so a black tightly fit dress and some big black heel boots. Sounds good enough to me.
-skip forward to 2 hours before the auction-
"Fuck-shit-god, how hard is it to do eyeliner I need to hurry" as I grabbed my shit to go I started to feel anxious and uneasy, I've felt with this my whole life, just participating in something highly illegal and underground nothing new. Finding my way was hard enough thank god there's signs to where the auction is or it be like finding a needle in a haystack again. Walking down the halls following the signs I still managed to get lost.
"Fuck, I hate big buildings" I muttered to myself the hall came to a T and so it was right or left turn, god it's not rocket science y/n cmon find the auditorium ask someone for the love of god. After catching my breath from my overflowing thoughts I could hear someone talking I couldn't make it out tho. Okay follow the voice, I saw a man about 5 foot something on the phone in a black suit, I figured he was also here for the auction.
"E-excuse me sir I'm lost where is the auditorium?" He turned and looked at me hanging up the phone, oh-my-god it was the guy from last night his mask I remember it now, my face turned red and I stumbled over myself while grabbing tightly onto my bag.
"Hey, it's you again. Y/n you look very beautiful tonight" h-he remembered my name? I don't remember anything I was so drunk.
"You seem uneasy, wanna go find a seat? They put off the auction for 2 hours because some dumbass misplaced a item so we got time to spare."
"Uh y-yeah that sounds good" shit I don't remember anythi-
"Feitan, I told you last night but no disrespect I'm guessing you forgot. No sweat" wow- I guess now I know why I was talking to him, he's a gentleman..
"Thanks for taking me home last night I really appreciate it." I said while finding a seat at the edge of a hallway on a bench.
"Hey you never know what some creep would do to a pretty girl like you knowing your under the influence." Oh my god with these complements he's giving me butterflies. This guy was actually very handsome and he had style too. I felt a light dripping sensation on my nose right as I was about to thank him again for the second time.
"Fuck fuck fuck fuckkk, my nose is bleeding" I tilted my head back and held my nose shut.
"I'll run to the bathroom gimme 2 seconds" Feitan said without any hesitation. God I don't know why but something about this man feels all right to me. Short after him leaping down the hall he came back with some towels.
"Here" he held the back of my head while putting the towels under my nose to stop the blood and slowly corrected my head position up right. His hands where extremely sexy god- I wanted him to just hold my face but that would be weird to not hold my own bloody rag. I then started to hold the towel on my face accidentally touching our hands while he lifted his hand. Damn that's hot.
"I'm really sorry this is so embarrassing. thank you so much, but if I'm causing to much distraction you can leave and go do whatever you need I'm sure you have somewhere to be." I didn't want to say that but at the same time I felt I was being annoying so giving him the option made me feel better.
"Trying to get rid of me already huh? And no need to thank me." He then let out a small deep laugh.
"N-no not what I meant, please stay if you want I like your company." Oh fuck. Why did I say that, I'm so weird.
"You do huh?" Then smirked at me. I swallowed in fear.
"Let me get you a water, your still tense" he got up and walked over to the vending machine a little down the hall. I watched him push in the buttons. Gdamn his fingers are long. I shook my head to think straight. Anyway my nose had stopped bleeding, it was small and un messy so that's at least good. I threw it in the trash next to me, and took my phone out to look at my face, no blood  sweet.
"Here you go" he had his hand out with a water.
"Thanks" I reached out and grabbed it, again I accidentally touched his hand but this time it felt different, he didn't let go at first and just looked at me. Him towering above me felt like crippling butterflies were swarming my stomach. Swiftly Feitan let go and put his hand in his pocket. Shit that was uh tense.
"Wanna come to my room? It's better then this smelly old hallway and we have like 3 hours to kill." He never answered my question if he had anywhere to be. But what was this, he wanted to take me to his room, I mean hell yeah.
"I'm down, my ass hurts anyway from this old bench" he stuck his hand back out of his pocket and held it so I could help myself up. I grabbed it with the hand that wasn't holding my water. Fuck his grip was tight, I don't know if it's me but there feels to be a lot of sexual tension and i kinda dig it. We started to walk down the hall to a elevator. I'm too shy I bet he thinks I'm a freak or something. Shoot I got my water that will help.
"Well Y/N should probably hydrate yourself, it seems I'm making your legs weak." I was in the middle of a drink when he said that and I nearly choked on my water. He let out a soft laugh when he heard me choke. This fucker knows what he's doing. it doesn't just feel like sexual tension, there is sexual tension.
"Top floor suite" as he clicked the highest numbered button on the elevator wall. I was nearly joking about the rich part this morning, seems as if all my dreams are coming true.
"Oh dope! I've never been in one before haha"
"So are you a top or bottom?" Feitan asked. I stood there in shock I felt the blood rush to my face, what kind of question was that.
"Bottom?" I said quickly and quietly in shock half confused thinking he was talking about sex from all the hints in thought I was getting.
" I meant floor but giving I walked you to your room yesterday at a different hotel makes me look dumb, but good to know." He smirked while we made eye contact.
"Sorr-" the door opened and we came to a stop. Feitan walked over to me when he saw the man entering the elevator. He was tall and had pink hair, no suit tho, looked to me like a card themed outfit. He was quite handsome aswell.
"Hmmmnh, Feitan it seems you picked yourself a un-ripened fruit." A wha-
"What do you want Hisoka" Feitan seemed annoyed by this Hisoka guy.
"Nothing, I simply want to go to my room while we wait for the auction to start." This was making me extremely anxious. Water! Water is good, hydration, I took a sip of my water. Feitan looked me up and down then took my wrist and squeezed it. He did it again. He knows what he's doing, he knows i like this, but how? Hisoka was unbothered scrolling through his phone. We had only been in the elevator for a minute or so
*ding* the doors opened. Finally something broke the silence. Feitan let go of me while we walked out of the small elevator. We went a different direction then Hisoka which was good.
"Sorry about that, he's a fucking moron. But no more talking about that fucker. Just me and you" I've got too many damn feelings right now I'm choking on air.
"Yes" I spit out. I make myself cry internally when I say stupid shit, it happens so much, I just want to obey Feitan, I don't know why but I feel like I need too.
"Ahhh tonight's gonna be fun" he said softly in a moan. My stomach dropped, he swiftly pushed himself on me dropping his mask below his face. I was pressed against the suite door, he kissed my neck while putting the keycard in. We stumbled backwards into the room. I felt his hand digging into my side as he kicked the door shut simultaneously nibbling on my neck. He laid me on the bed.
"I won't start unless you ask, but I can't promise I'll be able to stop once I'm satisfied" he said in my ear. I was throbbing, I pulled off his mask over his hair and said start in a soft breath. He lifted himself off of me and took off my shoes, he took off his aswell. Kissing down my neck he ripped off his tux overcoat leaving white button up for me. I was moaning so hard even though the true fun hadn't even begun yet.
"You like me that much? I'll make you wanna stop before the nights even over" he said agin softly in my ear. He pushed me further up on the bed, he was hovering over me and tugged at my dress, it slipped over my head leaving me in a black lace set.
"Holy shit, I can't wait to make you black and blue. Your so perfect I don't want to hurt you"
"Please" I lifted my hand and put it through his hair grabbing the back of his head.
"Beg for me"
"Please I-I need you" he grabbed my neck and started to kiss down my body slowly
"You should have drank your water when you could because your gonna be thirsty" gasping for air
"Fuck me" I said.
"Shut the fuck up" I swallowed as he lifted his hand from my throat. He stood up on the bed.
"Get on your knees Y/N" I lifted myself up and started to undo his pants. I could see his bulge from his pants, damn he's got a big dick. He took my hair in his hand, I then pulled down is boxers revealing it.
"Big huh? Now lick it" I nodded. Grabbing his girth I started from the bottom going up and down slowly with my tongue at my own pace, slow, I wanted to tease him. I put my mouth over the tip and went slow, moving my head I could hear him moan from above me, I stated to go a little harder and move my hand aswell I placed my other hand on his thigh so I could hold on.
"Uahh, more baby" Feitan exhaled
I picked up my pace a little more, I felt him get more and more stiff. I knew what was about to happen so I backed off of him he let out a light moan.
"Good girl" he dropped my hair and pushed me back down.
"My turn to edge you, you little slut" fucking hell he's hot- he grabbed my thighs and pushed my legs open, pulling off my underwear he looked at me and grinned, his hair was in his face.
"I can't see, hold my hair up" I grabbed it gently. He grabbed my legs and dug his nails into me
"fuck" I put my hand over my mouth remembering he hold me to shut up.
"It's okay baby be as loud as you need, I know you won't be able to help it" Feitan pushed his tongue on my clit and started slow, the combination of his hand grabbing me and eating me felt too good, he moved around my cunt sticking his tongue inside of me moving back up to my clit every so often.
"Your dripping"
"Sor-" before I could finish he put his hand over my mouth.
"Don't apologize to me, your gonna make me want to go harder" before I could process what he said I felt his finger enter me
"Aaaauuh" i let out, he moved his finger inside of me so well, better then what I can do. He put his mouth back on my cunt at the same time. I let out a soft moan, he started to move faster and eventually put another finger inside. "Fuck, ahhh, I'm gonna-" he stopped and lifted off of me once again.
"Like I said it was my turn to edge you" I felt helpless but safe while he was on his knees starting down at me, he was so fit and muscular.
"When you look at me like that I want to fuck you like you couldn't imagine, I want to make you weak, I need to make you weak" he looked at me and spit on my stomach. I lifted my arms to unbutton his shirt one button at a time I could feel  him staring me down, right as I got to the last button he grabbed my hands and pushed them above my head. He used one hand to unclip my bra, then slid it up to where I was being pinned and let go briefly to throw it on the floor both completely bare Feitan flipped me over into doggie. One hand on a love handle the other grabbing his girth he guided it across my slit a few times then finally slipped into me.
"Auhh" we both let out at the same time, moving his other had to my opposite side he started slow. Moving in and out.
"Hurts huh?"
"Yeah but I like the pain" with that information he dug his nails deeper into my sides picking up his pace quickly. He pulled me in and pushed me out multiple times, the clapping grew louder but that didn't stop him. I could feel his girth stretch me.
"Ah F-fei, you feel so good"
"Baby you don't even know how good your making me feel right now" the pain had faded and was pure pleasure, he grew enough to the point where he was starting to hit my g-spot. It felt like pure gold, Feitan was unbelievably attractive. We kept on getting louder together
"aaauh fuck y/n your so wet I wanna cum, but not yet" he pulled out as we both were almost to a orgasm.
"Get on your back" I flipped around to see Feitan having sweat run down his abs, and his hair covering half his face.
"Your so handsome" I dragged my finger down his sweaty stomach and then started to move my hand towards my cunt.
"Not so fast, i'm here to pleasure you." He moved my hand away he then slipped inside of me once again. this time we could see each other be pleased. He started slow to tease me he then picked up the pace rather fast, I arched my back lifting myself. He grabbed my neck and bit his bottom lip while using his free hand to play with my nipple then moved down to massage me. Barley being able to breathe I still let out moans as did Feitan. He moved himself over me so we were practically face to face and had both of his hands pinned down into the blanked as we continued. I put my hands on his back to hold on
"Yes, scratch me, make my back bleed baby" he pushed into me harder so I had no choice, at this point it was unbearable for the both of us.
"F-fei"
"Y-Y/N" I finished and he pulled out and came on my stomach. He flopped over next to me as we caught our breathes.
"You were so good" he groaned and traced his finger down my jawline.
"Cmon" he jumped up and pulled me off the bed.
"Fei i made your back bleed onto the bed"
"Don't worry about it, follow me." He took my hand and walked to the bathroom. He started up the shower. as it warmed up he pushed me against the counter in the bathroom and kissed me softly on my forehead to my cheek then mouth, neck, collar bone, breasts, lower stomach the came back up to my face. He stuck his hand in the shower to check the water. We both walked into this huge shower that this suite provided. I felt like I was in heaven. We washed each other, he was so gentle to me now. He grabbed my wrists and looked down on me.
"How was it, did you like me"
"Yes, I never thought my first time would be so good. I didn't know what to expect" his facial expression went from a smile to a smirk.
"First time, damn you were so good for that only being your first time." He turned the water off and when we walked out of the big glass door there was as a knock on the front door
"Here's a towel" as he wrapped his lower half he opened the door to be greeted by a maid.
"The auction was canceled and will be taking place tomorrow,  the item was never found"
"Goodnight, thank you" well at least we could rest now..
"Wanna spend the night here?"
"Yeah that doesn't sound tooooo bad" I played. He got into a big bag and pulled out a pair of boxers and a oversized tee.
"Here, you can wear these. Fresh and clean haha" as I walked to the bed he walked to the bathroom exchanging positions, I could feel his eyes on my back. I dropped the towel and slipped on the tee practically ignoring the boxers I crawled in bed. I saw him leaning out of the bathroom smiling and shaking his head.