Lunch

Mmhh, I woke up to Fei tracing my body with his finger. It was bright in the room, I'm guessing the sun woke him up aswell.
"Good morning babe" I felt my stomach tighten, that's the first pet name he's given me. I don't know what the relationship we have is but I kinda like the mystery.
"Good morning" I reached my arm up to stretch. I felt a sudden jolt, he grabbed me and  started to kiss on my neck softly.
"I don't know if I said but last night was the most fun I've had in a while" without letting me respond he slipped out of the bed and walked to the shower. I'm not sure what I could have said accept to agree, I still don't know how to talk to him which is odd given we fucked. I fell asleep after my shower last night so I don't know what Fei had done after that. Anyway I followed him into the bathroom a few minutes after the shower had started, he left the door wide open which I took it as he wanted me to go inside with him. I stood in front if the mirror pulling his shirt over my head dropping it on the floor. The glass shower was all fogged up so I wonder if he could see me or knew I was there.
"I was wondering when you were gonna come join me" in his morning voice he said through the glass.
"Well I was just day dreaming about last night" as I stepped in the shower Fei turned at me and looked me up n down then made eye contact.
"Oh yeah? What part?" He said while walking towards me slightly. I choked on my words while trying to explain myself, he knew what he was doing he just doesn't stop.
"Cmon spit it out. You made it obvious you wanted this, so say it slut"
"Last n-night how-" he shoved his hand over my mouth and pushed me to the shower wall by my throat.
"Don't talk, watching you tremble is my favorite part" he said softly leaning in by my ear. He squeezed my throat even harder leaving me to open my jaw and tilt my head back to gasp for air.
"Yeah that's right, gasp for me" the warm water rushed over us, his hair started to fall in front his eyes dripping from the water. I could still see his mouth from my angle-open slightly with a faint grin. He let me breathe for for a few seconds, just enough to catch my breath. I felt his free hand slip down to my side grabbing me tightly, he then moved his other hand to my opposite side squeezing me. I let out a soft moan and covered my mouth.
"I said it's okay to moan, I like it" he moved my hand down back to my stomach and re adjusted his grip. I bit my lip and he lowered himself down to my cunt. Using his grip on my sides he helped himself around my lower half, then he started to use is tongue.
"Feii-ahh" he suddenly stopped.
"Say my full name"
"F-feitan"
"That's better" he put two finger inside of me and started to move slow. Pulling himself back up he started to kiss me while still having his fingers inside, making out was difficult as is I couldn't keep my lips on his- From the pleasure I kept opening my mouth.
"You like it that much huh?" He started to pick up his pace, I reached my hand around to the back of his head and ran my finger up through his wet silky long black hair, he let out a soft moan then grabbed me. Turning us around he pushed off the soap bottles sitting on a tiled ledge and set me on it, he slipped his fingers back inside and continued to kiss me. I grabbed his hair pulling on his head.
"Fuck me" he moaned softly, I started to feel myself getting close, letting out a moan Fei went up onto my clit to make me finish and started to hold my breast.
"Fuck- y-you made me cum"  by reflex I closed my legs as the tingling sensation ran through my body. Still sucking on my neck he slightly pulled away.
"I'm glad" then continued back. I needed to do something for him tho- I pushed him off of me though I didn't want to
"What are you doing-?" I moved him under the shower head and got on my knees.
"Oh shit" he said, he moved one hand down to my head and grabbed my hair. He was already hard from earlier, starting only at the tip he was already moaning which was super hot but thinking how he was already there was funny
"Heh" I accidentally exhaled
"What's s-so funny-" I moved my head and spit on his dick
"your filthy" him calling me that made me wanna collapse but I took it out on him, I went as far as I could. He had a pretty big dick so it was difficult, I started to move my head faster, feeling him get more hard was a sign I was doing it right.
"God damn" he grabbed the hair out of his face and held his head with his jaw open. I moved my hand to his girth and started to move fast with it. My other hand on his thigh he slightly moved his torso towards my face and came on me.
"Holy-" I wasn't done, I put my mouth back on for a few more seconds just to make him moan again. I pulled myself off and stood up picking up a bottle of shampoo. I poured some in my hands and started to massage it into Feitans hair
"Your really cute you know, and I'm sorry I'm not good at talking" as I massaged it in his hair he started to blush
"You too" he followed by kissing my forehead. We finished our shower and left the steam filled bathroom, walking out felt refreshing breathing the clear air in
"Fei where are my clothes?"
"I cleaned and folded them last night after you fell asleep, but to answer ur question on the couch" we got dressed but I still had no clue where we was taking me.
"Fei where are we going today?"
"Lunch" followed by a smile. He's taking me to lunch? That's really cute actually, I started to make the bed while Fei was in the bathroom, he peeked his head out
"Hey don't worry about that the maids will fix it"
"But the blood on the bed from last night?" Woah I kinda forgot about that- wonder how it feels now.
"I said don't worry about it, it's fine" he laughed.
"Okay ready to go?"
"Do I look okay? Where are we having lunch I don't want to look stupid and overdressed"
"You are perfectly dressed. We will go back to your room when we finish lunch to get your bags and check you out" w-wait I'm gonna stay here with Feitan now? I mean I don't mind but damn he didn't even ask me- who am I kidding tho I obviously want this. As we left the hotel there were a bunch of people standing in the lobby arguing for rooms because the auction was delayed, people from across the world came here last night for it to be put off, how disappointing. As we walked out of the hotel a slim black car pulled up and the driver rolled down his window
"Are you Feitan Portor?" Fei nodded and opened the door for me then walked around to the other side of the car and got in.
"Where to?" The driver stated, Feitan slipped the man a piece of paper and the diver smiled whilst rising a eyebrow
"A date huh?" The man said followed by a laugh. Feitan blushed
"One could say" Fei said. Gdamn now I'm blushing. As the driver pulled out into the road the destination time said 6 minutes.
"Fei, if it was so close we could have walked. Don't waist your money on car rides" he looked at me and grabbed my inner thigh.
"I'm taking you to lunch, please accept my humble car ride gesture" he joked then laughed meanwhile I was still caught up on him having his hand on my leg. The clock said 4 minutes, I'm sure Feitan was 100% knowledgeable of what I was feeling right now, he squeezed my thigh really hard while digging his nails into me, I was about to moan but I couldn't with being in a taxi so I covered my mouth subtly. Fei looked at me and grinned.
"Ma'am, everything okay? You put your hand over your mouth are you gonna puke?" I turned red
"No I'm okay than-nk you" Fei squeezed harder moving his hand further up. I just laid my head back on the head cushion and looked at Feitan, he looked back at me. He moved in for a kiss and I started to kiss him back, I moved my hand to the back of his head like before. I felt his hand move further and further up till the side of his hand was pressed on me
"Heh-hem, Feitan sir, we are here" we pulled off of eachother rather quickly and he stepped out of the car to open my door, I didn't need him to but he was a gentleman so what could I do. As I stepped out of the car I saw my leg was already starting to bruise, fuck I guess he wasn't lying when he said he wanted to make me black and blue. As we got up on the sidewalk I looked at the restaurant we were about to enter, it was nice and read "Zenkichi". It looked rather empty but I wasn't complaining since I hadn't eaten from around 7pm yesterday. Feitan was talking to the driver, maybe about business? I don't know him too well so it's nice that I could ask him stuff now. I heard them exchanging thanks and Fei walked up to me
"Cmon lets go in" he held out his hand in gesture he wanted me to hold his hand, so I did without hesitation. Pushing through the doors I could smell the Japanese food and the dim lights, he was really trying to impress me- it worked.
"Welcome" a lady in a themed uniform greeted us.
"Hi reservation for Feitan- should be two people." She nodded and took us to a private booth.
"I'll be back in 15 minutes to take your orders let me know if you will need longer" she handed us menus and left. Feitan pulled out my chair then did for himself.
"Thank you for taking me out today, it's very sweet" I said blushing
"I wanted us to get to know eachother and me doing this was just a small piece of gratitude" gratitude? What was he grateful for haha? Taking my virginity- I stopped myself before I made myself laugh.
"Well what are you thinking for drinks?" I didn't want alcohol because he'd already bought me drinks before
"Well uh, is it weird if I order a sprite?"
"What no haha, I was gonna get a shirley-temple I thought I was being the weird one" he smiled at me. I felt comfortable with him, like one moment he'd beat the shit out of someone for me then the next ask to come over and cuddle.
"What you thinkin about there?" I shook my head from daydreaming
"N-nothing" fuck my stomach is tightening again.
"I'm guessing it was me" he laughed when my face turned bright red. After flipping through the menu a few times I worked up the strength to ask him a question
"Do you think of me? Like u call me out cause I suck at hiding it" I truly wanted to know. He looked me up and down
"All the time" and smiled while shaking his head at the menu.
"Hi guys! What can I get for you tonight" the ladies name read "Ena" on her name tag, Fei gestured his hand at me offering for me to go first.
"Can I please have a sprite"
"Yes and what to eat?"
"Uhh the Daishchi Nigori (Scallop Tempura) please" Feitans eyes opend wide, I got nervous I said something wrong.
"Okay and for you sir?"
"Same thing just a shirley temple instead" smiling up at her he said.
"Okay I'll be back in probably 15-20 minutes?" We nodded as she took our menus. So maybe he was surprised I had chosen the same food as him.
"Scallops huh? We've got the same taste"  
"For more then one thing as well" I played, he gave me a raised eyebrow.
"So what do you do for work?" The truth was not much- I didn't wanna sound lame- truth it is sadly
"Well I travel around and buy things, keep them till their values raise then sell them to the people who want it. How about you?" I said with a bare expression, I didn't really like my job but it kept me afloat and gave me good pay so who's to complain.
"Interesting, and for me nothing really too exciting. I just go around same as you accept add fighting, killing, doing illegal things in a group" h-he what? I mean shit okay but that was bold. I'm also participating in illegal things so I can't judge but I didn't expect that.
"O-oh nice, I guess that's why we ran into each other at the underground auction huh?"
There was a sudden noise that disturbed our conversation, a door opening into the secluded booth Fei reserved.
"Alright two Daishchi Nigoris a sprite and shirley temple. Let me know if you need anything else!" She left smiling.
"Fate too- or at least I hope because I'm glad you couldn't find the auditorium last night. Not cause your extremely sexy but because us talking makes me happy and feel things I haven't in a while. Vulnerability" I felt my heart melt, Ive only know him for 3 days but our connection felt strong.
"Really?" I said out of shock
"I mean what I say, if anything where to ever happen to you I'd be torn. I also don't mean to move fast but I can't help but think about you y/n" he took my hand resting on the table and kissed it. I couldn't breathe, I felt like my throat was swelling up, he definitely knew as of right now I was feeling overwhelmed
"Eat. It's okay. I know" smiling at me. We ate our food and exchanged conversation here and there. I learned he was a outcast in his old home Meteor City, that's where he met his troupe- the phantom troupe. He was a outcast along with a few others. I also found out he was a transmuter and in his opinion the second most powerful in his group. Feitan didn't talk about his family which was understandable, but more important details like his favorite movie and foods. I practically told him everything he asked me and vice versa. Leaving the restaurant Feitan got a call
"Hello boss- yes- what- okay" then hung up
"That was my boss, he told me that the action is going to happen at 12:00 so in 8 hours" damn it was already 4?
"Well your hotel is a block down- let's go get your things" I nodded, walking down the street I felt like a badass, next to a man dressed in a suit with a skull mask on and I was in big heels in a slim black dress. We where the perfect alternative couple. Then, he grabbed my hand and looked at me blushing. I could tell he was happy, that made me happy. Going up through the elevator almost seemed like a flashback from yesterday. Oh yeah? I wonder where's Hisoka? And if he was apart of the troupe? Those where questions for later though I was here to get my shit and go back to Feis room.
"Fuck, hey Fei, My rooms a mess, it's really embarrassing, I've been living here for 2 weeks so the maids stopped coming" he took the key card from my hand and shoved it in the door, when he pushed it open I felt a overwhelming amount of embarrassment go into me. Old clothes and my bras hanging up, I felt sick from anxiety.
"Hot" he smirked and walked into my room picking up my shit and shoving it into my duffels, I quickly remembered I had left my vibrator on the bathroom counter.
"Fuck" I spit out, shit I didn't mean to say that. I mean not that it be too weird him seeing that but it felt uncomfortable in a way. I ran into the bathroom, Fei turned around confused with a silk night-gown in his hand. He probably was wondering why I crashed into the bathroom door. Grabbing it I felt him grab my wrist. Fuck, now he's gonna laugh at me. Pinned to the counter I let my fist go and he grabbed it.
"This is what you were so scared about- A vibrator? Why are u scared of me seeing this, don't want me to use it on u or something?" *Gulp*
"I-I" He put his hand over my mouth and reached up under my dress and turned it on, I softly moaned into his hand.
"You like that u little slut huh?" He turned it up and pressed it on my clit through my lace underwear.
"Yeahhh I bet you do" he took his middle and ring finger and shoved them in my mouth, I was just standing there with one hand on the counter the other on the wall getting played with by Feitan.
"Well too bad, guess we will have to finish this later" he pulled away from me and walked into the main area of my small hotel room. Mother fucker. I walked up to him and grabbed his face, we started to make out. I reached my hand down to his dick and grabbed him softly, he took a moment and moaned then pulled his hair back I slipped away and started to grab my clothes. He doesn't get to do that to me and expect to get away with it. I felt my body get tossed in the air and thrown on the bed, he had my arms pinned on either side of my head my legs where hanging off the bed, he move closer and pushed his groin on my cunt while pinning me even harder.
"You want me huh? Can't even wait a few hours to be dicked down again. Do I make you that hot?" He took a small breath, his mask had already fallen off his face. He leaned close to my hear
"I'll make tonight extra special"