Baby Mennedy

Michael's P.O.V

I am freaking the fuck out. I'm happy, scared and nervous all at the same time and it is not going to well for me. Kennedy is screaming in pain, and she's crying and that kills me. I don't want her to be in pain, but that's just how it has to be.

"Baby, breathe." I said to her, she was starting to breathe really fast and she was having trouble slowing it down because she's crying.

"Michael just shut the fuck up! You don't understand how much this hurts. It's like someone is stabbign me in the fucking ovaries!" Kennedy shouted at me. I giggled at her, even though she yelled I'm not gonna get mad.

It's obviously bad right now.

"Honey, it'll only take maybe another hour until you are dialated enough for an epideral. Once you get that, you can barely feel a thing. I promise." A nurse said. Kennedy was just crying and couldn't answer.

"Thanks nurse, could you possibly bring in a water for her?" I asked, and the young women nodded and smiled at me.

"Sure can hun. Are you the father?" SHe asked me. I smiled and nodded my head proudly.

"Well congrats to you. I'll be right back with that water for ya." SHe said with a smile before walking out of the room.

"Kenny, if you need to you can squeeze my hand when the pain gets bad okay?" Allie said and took kennedy's hand. Kennedy nodded her head and began to calm down a little, which means the contractions she just had, must have subsided.

The same nurse returned with a bottle of water, and I thanked her before she exited the room once more.

"Here Kenny." I said as I handed her the open bottle. SHe smiled a little and took it in her hands and drank almost a quarter of the bottle down.

"Thanks Mikey, and I'm sorry for snapping at you." She said and I shook my head.

"Don't be. You're obviously right, I don't know what kind of pain you ar in. I mean, I guess it would be sorta the same as getting hit in the balls, only it last longer and isn't a consistent pain." I said, and Allie raised an eyebrow at me.

"When the fuck did you become so technical when you speak? You're talking like a smart person." She whined causing me to laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~6 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey you can do it. One more good push. He'll be here then!" I said in Kennedy's ear.

"Okay, honey. On the count of three push as hard as you can." The doctor said.

She did the count down and Kennedy gave it her all. I heard it, the most beautiful soung in the world. I heard my son cry for the first time. I had to cut the ambilical chord so he would be free from Kenny.

A nurse took him over to a table and started to clean him up, she called me to walk over to her so I did.

"Kennedy you did it! He's here!" Allie said with pure excitement in her voice and Kennedy let out a tired sigh. She has to be exausted.

He is the most precious thing. I can already tell that he has my nose, and his mouth is shaped like Kennedy's. He's perfect.

Just fucking perfect.

"Kenny, do you mind if I hold him first?" I asked her. She smiled and shook her head.

The nurse had wrapped him up in a blue blanket and handed him to me.

"What are you gonna call him?" Allie asked as I turned around. The little man in my arms, I was supporting his head and rocking back and forth a little bit, just like i had practiced with Bradley when he first came home.

"Kenny and I agreed on the name Nathan Leonardo Clifford." I answered. She smiled at me and I looked down at my little blue bundle.

"We are sending the rest of your friends or family back to see the baby now. Is that alright?" The nurse asked. I nodded my head, and a few minutes later all of them walked in.

"Oh my goodness. Look how precious he is." Luke said as he came to stand next me.

"He's gonna be a heartbreaker." I said back and Luke nodded.

"Your next Luke. That'll be you with your little pink blanket next. She's due in a couple months. And I cannot wait to see the same look on your face that Michael had." Kennedy said, and Luke had a huge mile on his face.

"I know, and I cannot wait to finally have daddy's little girl in my arms."

A/n- YAYYYYYY! BABY MENNEDY IS HERE GUYS!!