Chapter 1

Lim’s POV
As I am able to gain consciousness again, I felt myself being carried by strong arms.

“Is she okay?”

“What happened to her?”

“Oh my god Lim”

I can hear my surroundings but I can’t seem to get ahold of my senses.

“She’s okay. She just passed out because of the heat. Don’t worry Vritz.” A man said.

A man?

I tried recognizing his voice but I can’t. But I must admit, his voice is very manly. He must be handsome. And he smells nice too.

Goodness gracious! I am even fantasizing a man in this embarrassing situation.

And suddenly I am laid down on a soft thing I must guess is a bed. I must be in the nurse’s office. I wonder if I can make it to my first class.

As I opened my eyes, I saw blue-colored eyes staring at me. I must be in heaven. This man looks like an angel.

“Hi Lim. How are you feeling?”

O TO THE M TO THE G

This hottie knows my name. I am so melting.

“Uhm, oh, ahh”

What the fudge Lim. This is the golden opportunity. Why are you tongue tied like a little girl?

Just when I am about to reply to this gorgeous stranger. Vritz had enveloped me in his arms.

“What happened to you Lim, I was just buying an ice cream. Why are you so clumsy? Are you seriously okay?”

I didn’t know which one to answer, so I just rolled my eyes.

“Do I look like I’m not okay Vritz, it’s too hot, release me now and let’s go home okay?”.

Without any objections, Vritz just helped me stand up from the bed.

“Thanks bro, Lim often falls. I’m glad you were there to help.” Vritz thanked the stranger.

Instead of replying to Vritz, the stranger just looked at me longingly. His gaze is too intense and I wonder why.

“Yeah, thank you blue eyed stranger. We will be going now.”

Not waiting for his response, we started walking out of the room.

“I fell too.”

I don’t know what it meant, but I’m pretty sure the stranger was the one who said that. Maybe I’m just hearing things.

A’s Pov

“I fell too.”

Did I say that out loud? Way to go self. But basing on Lim’s reaction, she mustn’t have understood what I said.

And the funny thing is, she doesn’t even remember me. Blue eyed stranger? Tss.

Well, I can’t blame her. It’s been a long time since we last met. And Vritz even pretended that we haven’t met before. But as a fool as I am, I just let Lim think that I was a stranger to her.

Way to go A.