Chapter 2

Vrit'z POV

Out of all people, why was Adad the one who found Lim. Why is he always getting in our way? This bastard is really getting into my nerves. I pretended not to know him for the best. Maybe for my best? I know I am selfish. But I've been too selfless for too long.

"Thank you for bringing me home Vritz".

Then she smiled. Her smile is too beautiful. I wonder how I can tell her to stop smiling especially to other guys.

"No need to say thanks. I wasn't there when you passed out anyways." I can't help but be guilty of not catching her when she fell again.

"Oh Vritz, don't guilt trip yourself. Atleast the handsome stranger was there. He looked like an angel that I thought I was in heaven already hahaha. "

A pang of jealousy struck me. I tried to brush it off but it wasn't easy.

"Are you sure you are okay, I'm more handsome than he is."

"Well let me check".

I was surprised when she suddenly held my face in her hands. She was examining me like a science experiment. Her brows shot up and her eyes scanned my facade.

"Do you want me to be honest with you? "

And I nod my head slowly.

She drew her face nearer to me and for a second, I thought she was going to kiss me.

But then again, she is Lim. She is unpredictable. Instead she gave me a strong headbutt.

"He's more handsome than you Vritz. But since you are my friend, I'll just say you are equal."

And just like a typical sassy girl, she will flip her hair and stick her tongue out mocking me.

And because I'm patient as always, I'll let her do and think what she wants. If that's what will make her happy.

Lim's POV

I still can't get over from the embarrassing situation I was in earlier. I ran towards my room and immediately find the weighing scale.

I took off my shoes and bags and weighed myself.

O TO THE M TO THE G

50 kilograms. I am so heavy.

The blue-eyed stranger must have found me heavy but out of politeness, he didn't show that he was having a hard time carrying a pig like me.

Way to go Lim. What a day~

"I fell too."

His last remark played again in my head. I wonder if he also passed out like me. Definitely not because I didn't see any wounds and he looked perfectly fine to me. And since no logical reasoning was coming unto me I just shrugged it off.

Then I remember Vritz's jealous face earlier. I am quite sure he is because his whole face was red and the last time, I saw this face was when he was jealous of the attention his brother is getting a week ago.

Well, if you would ask me again, the stranger was smoking hot with the blue eyes and cool boots. His perfect white set of teeth is very attractive that you'll find yourself melting from seeing it. He is like the blazing sun.

But Vritz was like the dark and mysterious moon. His aura was a little cold, a little intimidating but when you are with him, you will feel relaxed and at peace.

"Lim darling, are you okay?" and my mom, Bora rushed to my room.

"No need to be worried Mom, I'm okay, I just passed out because I forgot to bring an umbrella and went outside on a very hot day."

"Are you sure darling?".

"Yes mom."

"If that's what you say then I'll believe you, I already contacted your adviser that you aren't feeling well so you can't come to school today. Just have a rest darling okay?

"You are the best Mom."

And she gave me a bear hug afterwards and left my room.

As I stare outside my window, I try to look up to the sun. I remember his intense gaze to me.

Who are you stranger?