Chapter 36

"Y/N c'mon let's go in, tell me what's going on!" Jimin interrogated as he brought you in, closing the door.

He threw his travel bag aside before patting your head.

"Sorry Jimin, you must've had work-"

"Hey it's fine, you're my friend and I'll do anything for my friends" He said half-smiling.

You smiled before going to your kitchen to get him hot chocolate as he plopped into the couch beside Tata, caressing the golden retriever fondly.

"Thanks for the drink!" He said as you smiled back, sitting next to him taking yours. 

"So what's wrong Y/N-ah, you don't lool so good" he asked as his face turned serious.

"I... I better show you this, you'll understand better" you said as you played the video.

"Isn't this the whistling challenge video? Why are you showing me this?" he asked.

"You'll know" you replied emotionless.

"Why is it dark?" he whispered.

" 'Cause it was recording at the time I left it at Tae's place" you replied coldly. You saw his face turn bewildered as he froze, speechless.

"Y/N-" he stuttered.

"Tell me Jimin? Do you know how I felt when I saw this? I felt betrayed. I might be exggerating, but I felt lifeless" you let out as tears streamed down my cheeks.

I covered my face with my hands as tears wetted my palms.

"Y/N I understand everything you're telling but hear me out once. You know I don't need to lie because you would have heard me say that I'll be on your side if anything's wrong" he said as I took my hands off, facing the promise singer.

"Look, Taehyung is a player, but what he said that day, he didn't mean it Y/N, he just-"

"Look Jimin, I know Tae is your Bestfriend and that he's been by your side since Highschool, but what he said, it just shows how conceited he is and I want him to realise that. And morever I'm in such a state that I don't want anything he gave me. I'm gonna quit Youtu-"

You trailed off midsentence as Jimin put his hand infront of you asking you to stop.

He looked into your eyes as he said, "Well Y/N, Make him realise it. I'm sure he will realise soon as he's madly in love with you. And remember I'll support you throughout this" and hugged you.

"Thanks so much Jimin"

"Anytime sis and don't forget Tae loves you so much, so make him realise his mistake" he stated.