THE POWER COUPLE

Bighit soloist, Lee Aerum had just suprised us when she released her album 'LOVE'.It was a huge success and she gained worldwide fans.She also topped the billboard charts with her album.
Now she did a dance that took everyone by suprise.

Lee Y/n and Min Jun are known for their strong friendship in kpop.Many would even get jealous.Both of them also have stunning visuals.

Many fans know the duo posts dance videos for fyn and both share a passion for fan and are very versatile.

Recently,Kim Min Jun has posted a dance with Lee Aerum on his youtube channel. Their dance took everyone by surprise.

Fans loves both of them together.These 2 had danced an entire story of a relationship

The dance is about toxic relationship.The girl is trying to save the relationship but it does not seem to work.She also cannot escape from him while the boy's eye is full of lust.He is trying to control her.Atlast, the girl leaves the boy with great attitude and confidence.

The dance also showed their incredible body control. It had brought iternational attention.The dance is also trending on Youtube and Twitter.

Fans dubbed the duo as 'POWER COUPLE'.Many people dubbed her as th QUEEN OF KPOP and QUEEN OF DANCE

Now fans are eager to hear her rap since she hadn't rapped in any of her songs.

Comments
User:Tbh they look good together
User:I am really jealous of their friendship.But atleast one of them must have feelings for another considering how close they are
User:Damn the part from 1:25 to 1:40 is just breathtaking
User:I want them to date so bad
User:The dance is so meaningful and it helped my friend get out of a toxic relationship