chapter-5 (Chal pyaar kregi.. ha ji ...ha ji)

After that they all head to the dinning table...  Sid was sitting next to sana.. He holds sana's hand.. And make a puppy face for making her agree to meet at terrace after dinner. Rita anty saw sana struggling in eating food... So asked her for the same...

Rs- sana beta.. Kya hua... Sidhe hath se q nh kha rh...

Sg- nh anty.. Esa kch nh h.. Bs usme lg gai thi.. To islie.. (she lied)

After replying to rita anty... She glared at sid in anger.. He again make the puppy face...
She blinks her eyes in agreement.. He left her hand....

Mv- are sana.. Tera hath to lal ho gya... Lgta h.. Kisi ne kafi zor se pkda h..(in slow voice)..

Sana smiled embarrassly...
After dinner.. Sid take the leave to all of them n give indication to sana.. For following him...
Gargi indicate her to follow him..

Gb- sana tu jaa me dekhti hu yaha (tell her in slow voice).

Sg- thank u bhabhi... U r the best...

She followed him to the terrace..

The terrace was decorated with fairy lights and a corner of the terrace was having comfy sitting with quilt.. Sana was astonished by the setup and got freezed at the entrance..... Sidharth.. Saw her rxn anfd took her to reality by snapping his hand in front of her..

Ss- sana.. Where are u get lost..

Sg- yr bahut aacha h ye sb..
Tumne mere lie kia..

Ss- nh pados wali chahi k lie... ( while making round eye movement).

Sg- are.. Thanku... Bahut accha h ye..

When sana step forward.. She was get surprised by sudden falling of rose petals and slow romentic music.. This all was new for her and she was liking it indeed... ( every girl is going to like the setup like that)
The setup looks like..

When sana came out from the trance of this beautiful setup by opening eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When sana came out from the trance of this beautiful setup by opening eyes... She saw.. Sidharth on his knees.. He was proposing her by a rose bouquet...
The bouquet looks like..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Sidnaaz- Arrange Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें