Chapter-12 (Baby ka h Birthday Bash)

After preparing all snacks and beverages ladies came in living room where all the boys are ready with the movie setup..

They all get settled with their better one's.. Reyu is with sana and his mouth was all stuffed with chocolate..
Tara was in Jay's lap.. She was having her fav. Chocolate flavour ice cream.

Sidharth was waiting for the movie to start.. So that he can spend some touchy time with sana... He was also irritating reyu again and again for making sana free from him..

They had played their fav.movie mohobbate and watching it by feeling their better half's presence... Now both the kids are taken by Arjun, he loves kid and secondly he don't have partner so for the couples are free he took the kids responsibility on him...

our sidnaaz is also busy in their own world..their hands are entangled with each other.. Sana's head also on sid's shoulder. They are talking about some serious matter like..

Ss- tu nh jana mujhko chd kr...

Sg- are mujhe kaha jana h... Pr tum b mujhse ese hi pyar krna hmesa..

Ss- hmesa.. Me kbi nh chhoduga tmhara sath...

Sg- pkka naa..

Ss- pinky promise wala pkka... 

This is how they are giving promises to each other when they are watching the separation of  bodies and at the same time meetup of souls of shahrukh and aish in the movie...

When the movie got finish Tara and Reyu both get slept on Arjun's lap.. Sana was all sleepy and tugged to sidharth biceps same like sana; mahi, shefali, gargi and preety get tugged to their one.. All the boys have to held their ladies in their arms to the bedroom. In all three bedroom, there was setup for the 2 couples to sleep. And arjun have to sleep with 2 babies because he dont have the partner or even He was liking the company of children.

Somedays get passes like this. Sana and sid both were busy in their work but like before, they snatch some time for each other.. Sana have the more work now, she goes to the hospital and ofcourse have to plan sid Birthday so she do all the arrangements also. Somewhere sid got the clue about it but he doesn't know its going to be this grand.

Finally its the Night of 11th December. Rita anty, Preety and sana was waiting in their room for the clock to tick 12 AM. They have some Night plans. Sid knows that, these ladies have some surprise for him.
Finally the clock tick 12 and sana wished sidharth...

Sg- Happy Birthday Kullu🎂🎁 (with a kiss😙 on his cheeks and gave him his first Gift) it was a beautiful Flower bouquet..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And then preety di n and Rita Anty came in the room with a cake specially choosen by Reyu...

Rs- Happy Birthday Beta.. (Hugging him)

Ss- Thank U maa ( while kissing rita maa's cheeks)

Ps- Happy Birthday Sidharth (while hugging)

Ss- thank u di (hugging back)..

Sidnaaz- Arrange Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें