Chapter-6 (Tu jo Rutha to... Kon Hasega)

Sidharth and all the people adoring her. She was looking like a angel in the blue gown..
She saw sidharth, who was looking handsome hunk in a blue suit... Both were adoring each other... Rita anty took sana with her,this breaks their eye contanct.. Sana hurriedly greet rita anty by touching her feets.. Rita anty blessed her and take her in a bone crushing hug... She was emotional as well as happy for having such a beautiful and lovable daughter in law... Sidharth was amused to see her sana's and his mother's bond... He was enlighten to know they loves each other... 
Reyansh was playing with the children of relativss... He sana, his mami cmng frm the gate.. He instantly run to sana and jumped to her lap.. He kissed her.. That makes sid frown as reyansh doesn't do anything like this to him.. So he said..

Ss- Reyu... U didn't kissed ur mama..

R- Becoz.. Now i love my mami more...

Ss- accha bachu.. Toys me dilau.. Or acchi jada kon ..mami..

R- ap to sirf mall lekr jate ho tb dilate ho.. Mami meko santa(courier guy)  uncle se roj chocolates n gifts snd krti h...
Apko pta h... Meko chhota bheem or doremon ka school bag b dia...

Sudharth doesn't know anything about it... Usko to ye b nh pta tha.. Ki reyansh or sana b acche se ghul mil chuke h...
So he asked sana about... It

Ss- to mami ji.. Ye kb se chl reha h... Or hme pta b nh h.. Waah g waah.. Mera bhanja b tmne apni trf kr lia... Not fair..

Sg- bus.. Jb se mile the hm last tb se.. Wese b he is so cute.. N tmko btane ka tym nh mila...

Ss- sahi h sahi... Gifts bhjne ka time mil gya.. Btane ka nh mila.. Good good.. V.good..

Rs- sidharth kya faltu ki bate kr rha h.. Chl.. Sana k sath stage pr jao.. We have to start the ceremony...

Ss- haa maa..

Sidharth held sana's hand and took her to stage.. They were looking mesmerising in blue...

Media were clicking pictures and the live news were spreading like fire in a village

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Media were clicking pictures and the live news were spreading like fire in a village...
Rita anty do nazar ka totka.. And the ceremony starts with that... The new couple have to dance before the exchange of ring..
So they danced on the medly..

First sana danced on the song..

Ye ladka haae allah.. Haae haae re allah from the movie.. Kabhi khushi kabhi gam...

Next.. Sid came on stage and danced on the song...

Mere lie tum kafi ho.. From the movie.. Subh mangal zayadaa sawdhan..

And then its a couple dance... The came on stage and everyone hooted for them...
The danced on the song..

Dil ko kraar aaya😍...from u all know where😂😂

Sidnaaz- Arrange Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें