Chapter-16 (lakin chhip chhip k milne se... milne ka maza to aaega)

They all were sitting in the living room and waiting for the manager of the wizcraft events. It was approx 12 of the noon when the door bell rings.. And preeti di opens the main door.
It was quite obvious for everyone to guess who is on the gate. It was the owner(o) along with the general manager(gm) of the event company wizcraft.

O- Hello, Mr shukla..

Ss- hello Arnav(kalpnik naam), hopefully u didn't face any problem in finding the address..

O- No.. Not at all..but I must say.. U choose a amazing place for ur villa.. Its so calm and close to the nature..

Ss- just becoz, i and mom both like to live in that way.. So.. This is my family...
(he introduce everyone to him.. So that they can coordinate better)..

Gm- so.. Sir.. Can we come to the business..

Ss- yaa.. Sure.. But try take it as ur own home affair so that we all get homely vibes from each other..

O- not to worry Mr. Shukla.. U know us already from years and we will give our best.. To make ur day amazing..

Gm- ya.. But we like to know... Which type of wedding you want and how many days u all have decided for the wedding ceremonies..

Ss- chlo.. Shuru kro farmaishe (while looking towards the family members).

Ps- first thing is.. We all want this wedding to be a destination wedding.. May be in udaipur or jodhpur.. Like the traditional one.

Gb- we people are expecting 250-300 pax for wedding and 600-700 pax in the reception.. Which they people decided to give in mumbai.

O- oky... Any thing mandatory.. Which we have to keep in mind...

Rs- make it traditional with the touch of marathi and punjabi culture.

Ps- n.. Yes... We want the haldi ceremony as the replica of Holi with pool party.

Gb- n yes... Sana.. Our Bride.. Is so andament to enter for her d-day in a boat and wants to exchange her garlands in between of water fountains.

O- ...ok..ok... We have notted down everything.. And will contact you with the final options we have.

Ss- ok... So.. This is the initial level of their excitement.. I think.. U people get the idea.. How much they are going to be mad for this ceremony...

O- are.. Mr Shukla.. Apki shadi h.. Ye to ghr ka hal h.. Bahr to abi pta chlne dijie.. Puri trh.. They people going to be the madest one....

Ss- hahaha.. They just love us.. Nothg else.. So.. Milte h.. Next tym.. Ap bs.. Kuch accha se nikalie soln.. Tb tk iss madness ka (while laughing)..

Gm- g bilkl..

And they left... Now they are waiting for ken.. And he arrived... Sana and preeti di.. Hugged him.. While he touched the feet of RS and MG.

Ken-.. Are.. Wah.. Sare yaha bethe h.. Ab btao.. Kya kya function ka.. Kya kya pehn na h..

Everyone in the same tone 'Kuch Alag'.
And then they laugh.. By seeing echother's face..

Ken- ok.. Alg.. Mtlb different... Mmm.. Mujhe function btao.. Phr me dikhata hu.. Kuch designs...

Sg-... Main functions h... Mehendi, Haldi, sangeet, Garland Exchange and phere... And reception...
Ma.. Thik kaha na.. (while looking at Rs)

Rs- Bilkl.. Or ken.. Dhyan rkhna.. Meri beti.. Best lgni chahie...

Ken- g anty..

Ss- ken.. Sana ka main dress mtlb phere wala manish malhotra se design krwana h... To jra dekh lena tu hi..

Sidnaaz- Arrange Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें