Chapter 12

"Error"

"Huh? Oh my... 404!"

"Hey there! Miss me huh?"

"No duh! I'm so happy to see you again!"

"Heh, same here... You okay? I saw you had a bad reboot and..."

"Yup! I'm good.... Everyone still tense on that matter though... But it's getting better"

"Now that what I like to hear!"

"Wah! Stop it! Your hurting my skull! Dad! Stop it!"

"Nope! Pain is all your getting"

"404! Please! Hahahaha!"

The male smirks happily at the other skeleton. Error was laughing with tears of joy. They haven't seen each other in a long time after all... FATE is a hassle to them... And DESTINY doesn't so nothing but keep them apart just like her sister...

"Alright, alright, I'll stop"

"Thank you! Jeez.... Soo! How's you and Mommy?"

"He's so gonna kill you hearing that... Me and Fatal are fine... He's gotten better at controlling himself"

"That's good! And you?"

"Great as always... And you? Mr. Secret admirer?"

"Sh-shut up.... We are fine... We are still friends though"

"Wait... Your friends!? Then why did he mark you!?"

"What!? H-he didn't mark me! Nobody said anything!"

"Error! I can smell it with ease! He marked you! When? I don't know! But he did! I knew he loves you back! He did it so everyone knows..."

"O-oh my god-Beeeepppp*

"He over heated... Heh"

"Four.... What's you doing here? What you do to error?"

"Hey Fatalities.... You smell that right?"

"Hm? Nightmare on error?... You, you, you.... Such a sly boy"

"Yup... I leave him a note before we leave okay?"

"Sure"

"Don't be so grumpy.... Or do we need to do punishment games again?"

"N-no... I-im good"

"Heh, too adorable"

He kissed the male quickly leaving to hey error seated. Fatal grumbled wyahcing with blush. Always got to tease him.... Why? Cause he can and will.... That's who 404 is...

—Later—

"Ugh.... What... Right... He..."

"Error"

"Huh? O-oh... Hey n-nightmare"
'How can I ask?'

"Who's 404?"

"Eh?"

"This was left in your lap"

"W-why would you grab it then!? That's private nightmare!"

Error snatched it from him annoyed. He went reading it quickly getting a small smile. The male snickered a bit at fatal bring mentioned causing nightmare to be even more jealous. He folded back up and in his pocket

"Sooo.... When we're you playing to... To... To tell me you marked me?"

"H-how you find out? E-everyone said they would keep quiet"

"N-not the point... So?"

"I-i... Fine... I marked you during the time we had sex during your heat for the first time.... I-i did know if you liked me back... I been admiring you for long time... The whole gang knows I have"

"These idiots... I have too nightmare.... I didn't think you would though..."

"Re-really?"

"Hm! Why would i?"

"Heh... So who's 404? And fatalities?"

"It's Fatal. Dad wouldn't like you calling mommys nickname he gave him"

"Ah, okay... Wait what!?"

"Hahaha! They are my real parents but 404 is a figure for me... I call fatal mommy to piss him off since he's dads mate"

(Mate basically summarizes love string and marked)

"Heh, like you are mine.... You may not see it, but I do... Our love string"

"Wh-what?"

"Yup... I... I found out after a while of liking you... I always had it and it would always lead in here... I never followed it but I did one time"

"Y-upu should of told me!"

"Error... I know but would you believe me back then?"

"I.... No... Ya... I wouldn't have but you could of said it now! Especially about the marking! You didn't even ask!"

"....."

"S-sorry... I didn't mean to yell... I-i don't mind it... Just... When it's something important ask okay? I love you nightmare and don't like secrets

"Error.... Same here... I love you too"

To be continued/The End?

(Sorry for mistakes; should I continue? If I do... What exactly? I find this a perfect ending... Besides some things that aren't cleared I think but that's up to ya)