Chapter 1: The Crush

Chase POV
It's winter, and it's snowing a lot.
We all have breakfast, but I notice something sad on Ryder's face.
He has been sad now for 1 week.
I hope it's something not so bad.
If he is sad, I am also sad, I don't want to see my owner sad!

Skye POV
Ryder hasn't spoken normally for 1 week, I hope he's okay.
Chase, too, is very worried about Ryder, and I can't stand to see my sad Chasey.
Marshall and Everest say "I love you" to each other a lot, and they kiss more than Chase and me.
Chase even stopped complimenting me, and kissing me. The last few days he hasn't even invited me over to sleep in his puphouse.
WAIT!? Does Chase not love me anymore!?
No ! It's impossible !! He told me he would love me for his whole life.
I want him to be like before, the pup I loved ...

Ryder POV
As I call the pups to have their snacks, Chase is sad, I wonder why.
The past few days, Chase and Skye haven't even kissed, and I haven't even seen them talking to each other.
Chase eats slowly.

Me: Chase, I need to talk to you after.

Chase: Yeah, Ryder Sir ...

Once the pups have finished eating their snacks, I take Chase to the top of the Lookout.

Me: Chase, what's going on? Why are you sad ? Why aren't you talking to Skye anymore?

Chase: It's you, Ryder Sir! You've been sad for 1 week, and I can't stand to see my sad owner! What is happening ? Why are you sad ?

Me: Uh ... I have a crush on Katie ....

Chase: WHAT ? But why are you sad just for that!? I was sad for nothing then!

Chase starts to laugh.

Me: CHASE! It's not funny, I don't know how to tell her!

Chase continues to laugh.

Chase: Hahaha! It's normal.

Chase walks down the Lookout.

Me: Wait !!!! I need tips !

Chase POV
It's so funny !! I thought it was something more serious, like someone from Ryder's family who died, or whatever, but no! It's a crush on Katie! LOL!

Me: Hi my Princess!

I kiss Skye deeply for 5 minutes, and it looks like she loved it!

Me: You still haven't come at my puphouse! I'm waiting for you in my puphouse! I love you !!

Skye: I love you too! But ... Huh?

Skye POV
Huh?