Dinnertime

I don't believe it, father never trusts strangers. He did something. I don't trust him at all" said Reece.
"You are right. Father never does things like this. Wait until Andrew comes back from his trip and hears about this. He'll think father has gone insane." Replied Jalen back.
"I think you are jealous." Said Sage as she walks into the room.
"JEALOUS?!" Said both Reece and Jalen together.
"Yeah, he is going to steal the number 1 welder spot from you, Jalen." Said Sage.
"I ain't scared of no weasel." Jalen remarked.
"I'm a weasel, now?" Said Zelai as he enters the room.
"AHHH!" Shrieked  Jalen.
"See. You are afraid of him." Said Sage.
"He fears this little person?" A deep toned voice said while Zeal remarks with "Hey!"
"Andrew?" Sage and Jalen say.
"Yeah, I completed the journey earlier than normal. Now I am showing Zelai to the kitchen."
"Why? So he can steal all the food, too?" Said Jalen.
"He really is jealous." Said Zelai while Sage and Andrew nod their heads.
"No, while we were having a chat, he remarked that he learned how to cook and got really good at it while he was searching for a place to call home." Andrew said to Jalen.
"Even beavers?" Asked Sage.
"That's my favorite to cook!" Replied Zelai.
"We got a beaver the other day. We were waiting to give it to the Schwartz's for them to prepare it once we got some money." Said Sage.
"No worries. I'll prepare it. Don't pay me either. Consider it a thank you for not running me out of town and letting me stay at your place for now." Said Zelai.
"Andrew, you can stay here and catch up with Jalen. I'll show Zelai to the kitchen." Said Sage.
They leave and prepare the beaver and once John returns from the workshop, then beaver is finished. Everyone eats and enjoys the meal. After the meal Sage goes to clean up while John and Jalen leave to go to the workshop. Andrew tells looks Zelai in the eyes and asks him:"You aren't really someone that traveled 1000 miles and just wandered here on accident, are you?"
"You've been on travels. I am sure you have heard whispers on things to come. They don't sound good, do they?" Said Zelai.
"You're right. Then why are you here?" Andrew asks.
"You would not believe me if I told you." Zelai told him.
"Try me. I've heard some crazy things that turned out to be true." Andrew remarked.
"What about time travel?" Zelai simply says.