Knight Battle

"Father do I have to be seated next to him." Sydney says as she looks next to Lucas the knight.
"Yes, yes you do. You know that the wedding is in 2 months and people need to accept their future king for the day when I step down. I am getting up there in age. We need to prepare the sector for the future." Said Duke Jauregui.
"But I don't even like him. He's so arrogant, doesn't respect anyone, and is a pain to be with." She said.
"You may not like him, but this is the most mutually benefiting relationship we could have. He has a cousin in power in a rival kingdom where we could start some negotiations to combine the two kingdoms and give us more power." Remarks Duke Jauregui.
"You see, this is all about you. Not about what I want." She says angrily as she goes out from the tent to take a seat next to Lucas.
"One day you will understand." He says to himself softly.
Over by the entrance, the Hammonds and Zelai approach the entrance.
"And so the first knight battle I have seen in a very long time." Remarks Zelai.
"It is nice every once in a while to take a break form the workshop. Exclaimed John while Jalen stumbles on a rock. A girl helps him up.
"Thanks mis.." Jalen pauses while she says her name, "Ava, Ava Kintz."
"Kintz? By chance are you related to Lily." Andrew remarks.
"That's my older sister. Do you know her." Ava asks.
"The name's Andrew. We had a little history." He says simply.
"Wait. The Andrew? You're back? Let me show you to her." She exclaims.
"Hey, where did Zelai get off to." Asked Sage.
"Not my day to watch him." Remarked Jalen.
"I'm sure he will show up again, see you later. Said Andrew.
They take a seat while the announcer announces the start of the knight battle "TODAY WE ARE  GOING TO SEE 2, YES 2 KNIGHT BATTLES." People cheer before he continues "THE FIRST KNIGH BATTLE WILL BE NICK AND HAYDEN. THE WINNER OF THAT WILL THEN GO ON THE BATTLE LAST MONTH'S CHAMPION LUKE. WINNER WILL BE SET FREE FROM THE DUNGEON. THIS IS VERY BIG STAKES. LET THE KNIGHT BATTLES BEGIN!"
Over on the royal side of the arena, Sydney sees 2 people go into the castle. See exclaims to Lucas, "I forgot something in my room. I'll be right back." She then sneaks off.
In the center of the arena are 2 swords. On each side of the arena is Nick and Hayden. Everyone counts down from 5. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Go! Both boys run to the center of the arena. Nick grape his sword and dives at the same time as he gets it. At the same exact time, Hayden grabs his sword while jumping in the air. Both land unscathed from the other. Their swords clang against each other while they battle each other.
"I don't want to do this to you." Nick remarks as their swords continue to clang.
"I don't either but only one of us can win." Hayden replies back as he defends another hit from Nick.
"Then may the best man win." Nick says as he attacks harder.
"But your not a man." Hayden says.
"I'M NOT A MAN!" Nick shouts as he attacks even more furiously . "I'LL SHOW YOU WHO A MAN IS." he continues to attack until he knocks Hayden's sword out of his hand. "NOW YIELD!" He shouts as Hayden falls to the ground and Nick points the sword right in front of Hayden's face.
"Nah." HAYDEN simply says as he kicks Nick and making him fall to the ground. Before Nick can react Hayden grabs both swords and points both of them in Nick's face. Nick kneels down signaling him yielding.
Over at the Royal side of the arena Lucas returns from the castle and whispers something to Duke Jareugui. Duke Jarugui goes over to the announcer and says. "McClure, the second fight will be in one week from today. There was a break-in at the castle."
Aaron McClure calls off the second knight battle. People start to disperse. Over on the commons side of the arena Andrew and Zelai are still missing.
"Where is Andrew and Zelai?" Asked Sage.
"I don't know, but we will meet them back at home." Remarked John.