To the future

"What do you mean, time travel?" Asks Andrew
"So you go on with your lives day to day and think of time as going in a straight path. Yesterday happened which lead to today which will lead to tomorrow." Said Zelai.
"Yeah." Replied Andrew.
"So what I had done was invent a machine that allowed myself to go into the past." Exclaimed Zelai.
"I don't believe you." Andrew exclaimed.
"Of course you don't, here let's go somewhere safe. I'll show that it is true." Zelai remarked.
"My room will be very safe." Said Andrew as he shows Zelai to his room.
"Okay, watch out." As he pulls out the time machine from his pocket and places it in the center of the room. He then pulls out the enlarger. "Watch out. This is about to grow." He enlarges the time machine as Andrew looks in awe.
"How?" Andrew asks while stunned to what he just witnessed.
"That is the enlarger that makes things bigger or in this case back to its original size. Now to the future to show you why I went back to change the past." Zelai says as they enter the time machine and go to the future.
They exit the time machine to see cars flipped over while half destroyed. Roads are fractured. Building are falling apart by the second. Wolves and other predators roam everywhere. No humans are in sight anywhere. It is a wasteland.
"W-What happened here?" Asked Andrew as he looks frightened.
"A group of people that call themselves the FORCE happened. Everything you see here was not destroyed. Those buildings stood up hundreds of meters in the sky. Those things with wheels on them were called cars. That was how people traveled day to day. Millions of people lived here. Trillions of people lived on the entire planet. But in 2015 there was an attack on every single government in the world. 300+ attacks going on at once. With no authority in place  the FORCE took over. Think of Queen Sims and the stories you have heard of her. It is one hundred times worst than her. Eventually a resistance to fight against the FORCE was formed, but anyone that opposed the FORCE was killed. And for good measure the FORCE also killed their families. My family was part of the resistance. We learned that the FORCE has been put in place for hundreds of years. The origins of the FORCE come from your time. In particular your town. My goal was find the founder of the FORCE and either make them go down a different path or to eliminate them to save the lives of billions of people." Exclaimed Zelai.
"That's crazy. Do you know who it is." remarked Andrew.
"Sadly, no. I need to find the person. Do you believe and trust me now." Asked Zelai.
"I do. Now let's head back." Said Andrew as they head back to the time machine and went back to 1023.
"I need to find more information to decipher more information on who might the FORCE leader is and how to prevent him founding it." Said Zelai.
"If we could get into the Duke's castle we could probably find some information out, but that is always tightly guarded." Said Andrew before they hear the town fool shouting.
"KNIGHT BATTLE! KNIGHT BATTLE TOMORROW AT HIGH SUN. COME ONE COME ALL. IT WILL BE ONE YOU CAN'T FORGET!" He shouts before repeating it again.
"Who was that? And what does that mean?" Asked Zelai.
"That was Hudson, the town fool. Today it looks like he is being a messenger. Everyone will be at the knight battle. Including most of the castle's security. Which means we have a perfect time to gather some more information." Remarks Andrew.