Disapointments

What do you mean you had a spy cornered by 3 of you and he managed to escape and now we have 2 horses on the loose!" Duke Jauregui exclaimed.
"Your majesty, with all due respect. I have never seen a spy before do the things he was able to do." Lucas said.
"Well, better get used to it. Times are changing. Everyone here knows about the war coming. We have to be better prepared. The last thing we need is for the peasants to start getting some civil unrest. I don't want to battle ourselves and the outsiders." Duke Jauregui said.
"Understood, your majesty. It won't happen again." Hayden exclaimed.
"You are right it won't happen again. You and Nick are sent to the dungeon. You let your horses get loose and cause problems. I will eliminate the issues. Reece and Paul, you are no longer junior knights. Your first task as full fledged knights are to find the horses your predecessors left alone." Duke Jauregui exclaimed in a monotone voice.
"Thank you, your majesty." Reece and Paul exclaim as they leave.
"Miss Garwood, clean out Hayden and Paul former houses and prepare it for Reece and Paul." Duke Jauregui saids
"Yes, sir." Miss. Garwood says as she leaves.
"Now all of you understand how important how times are right now. We cannot afford anymore mess-ups. Lucas, Cody, and Noah. Escort them to the dungeon." Duke Jauregui exclaims as he points to the former knights.
"Yes sir.' As the knights grabs the new prisoners and leave.
"King Egly, you better be able to stop this war, but I fear it is already too late." Duke Jauregui says to himself.