Author's Epilogue

Author's POV

Heavily inspired by Perfect Match from Pixelberry. ♡
I told you, didn't I? That I wouldn't make you cry. I keep my promises. (◕‿◕✿).
How was it?

Unfortunately, I don't do sequels for many reasons. I stick to stand-alone books. This definitely was something I've never done before; the genre, the ending and the on-the-spot writing. Yes, I didn't plan this properly mainly because I didn't have as much free time as I had back in my previous book.

Let's just leave it at that. There are things better left forgotten and Dream-crossed Lovers are one of them. I won't be entertaining questions (❀◦‿◦). What do you think happened? And remember, everything is not what it seems. I've learned that the hard way. I'd love to hear your theories.

Thank you everyone for sticking with me throughout this new journey. It has skidded to a stop now but never fear, more adventure awaits! Any genres you want to see me write?

Also, if you are from my city or you know me in real life, what the heck are you doing here? Please do me a favor; go away and forget that any of this happened. This is my alter ego and a happy sanctuary of mine, please don't ruin it for me.

I'll be taking a break for a bit and I'm gonna critically plan my next book. Though the concept of the book is a big joke, I can't believe I'm taking it seriously. Special thanks to my online twinnie, Cat, for being my assistant in this book! 。◕‿◕。

Want to be an assistant to my future books? Apply now! Why does this sound like an advertisement? Anyways, the job is just me asking you opinions and questions. Benefits include free pass to future codes if I'm planning to add one, whatever you ask of the book will be answered, and I dunno. Just fun, I guess? Add me on discord (parfait#0140) if you're interested. The next book already has one.

And that's a wrap! Thank you once again and I love you all (✿´‿'). You guys make me...speechless. Parfait, out.