Dove

Once upon a time,

there was a young prince,
this prince had a pet dove. 
He found this dove when he was just a little boy,

He loved the dove because it was so dovely, the color of the dove was white as the clouds and its feathers were as smooth as silk.

His parent also loved the dove. On the prince's 18th Birthday he woke up and could not find the dove.

He cried and wept and tears continued to stream down his face as he could not find his dovely pet.

In the evening during his party, which was dove themed as always.

He could not help but look so gloomy for he could not celebrate this special day with his dovely pet.

But then suddenly, all the lights in the ballroom were turned off, except for the one at the very center where there stood a beautiful young lady, she had a beautiful white gown which was as white as the clouds and she had feathers on her back shaped like wings she looked like an angel a beautiful dovely angel.

He went towards her and asked "can I have this dance?" And she nodded in reply,
they danced and danced until it was 3am.
Suddenly, everyone started screaming saying " Oh no! There's a monster!" And everyone started to leave the castle the prince was then left alone in the big ballroom.

When he went to his room he then saw the most amazing thing his eyes ever did see.........his reflection.
The end