Prologue

Walking into the aisle,he gripped on his wedding robe feeling the nervousness. His eyes were glued towards the man sitting on his own throne.It was his father who's the King of first monarchy of Joseon.

The thought of him marrying a girl he doesn't love made him felt archaic. God knows,the heart of him was belong to someone else. And the only huge question was,
Did he really need to marry someone he doesn't love?

The idea of the whole scene made him feel to a greater degree of being sad.He's marrying the woman who wanted the great king to be with him.Although that woman was standing beside on his father,his mind and soul wanted to run into the girl from afar.

The girl that he truly loves.

But what could he do?The whole galaxy seems so against on their amourette.

"Behold,the crowned prince!The first son of the great King Gojung. Jo Ti Jung!" the old man who's the prime minister said.Tijung bowed his head in front of his father and faced to his bride wearing the traditional matrimony gown.

The woman crossed her legs and bowed to the prince."Greetings,your highness." she smiled at him.Manifesting the brunette,his eyes covered with sorrow and impossible for him to avoid the melancholic feeling.

His eyes travelled to the people around the temple watching the most awaited espousal of the crowned prince,Tijung.Until he laid his eyes on his true love.Tijung felt a tear dropped through his cheek as he finally saw her.

The sight of Mona,shedding a thousand tear from where she stood from afar,hunts him painfully in the heart. Her face were blunt nevertheless Prince Tijung still saw pain in her.

'I apologize my love,this day is not the end yet.And my love for will never come to an end I am hovering between life and death just to be with you. God knows how I willing to do that in another lifetime,again and again,repeatedly until I make you mine.For the reason that forever's not enough to love you.

And all I knew,I was trapped with my Everlasting Desire into you,Mona my love.'

-End of Prologue-

---

NOTE: This book is purely fictitious. Any resemblance of characters ,places and circumstances are coincidental. However, all of the BTS members are part of this book. Some spellings and grammars are not precised thus expect some non conducive and vulgar words upon reading.

Do not plagiarize!!!

The 'Everlasting Desire' is a Kim Taehyung fan fiction.Wrote by none other than the author and indeed owned by the author.

Have fun reading♡