Calls sometimes make me fell like I have to plunder a cruise...

Charlie's P.O.V.

Calls sometimes makes me fell like I have to plunder a cruise...

"Alright, alright, Blackbeard. No, I swear I won't rob 'Queen Elizabeth II'. I want peace now. You won't believe it, mate? That's offensive, mate. Right. I want 'Queen Victoria'. I swear! Right. Trust me, I don't want Elizabeth. Oh... You still don't believe me? That offends me deeply in my heart, love, such false accusation. Why would I rob your cruise first of all? I don't care about rock stars. Oh, pop stars, whatever... Remember: I'm the star. Why would I do it? Give me good motives for you not to trust me and I'll gladly back off, mate. Uhum... Uhum... Nooo! That was a long time ago and that ship was worth it. No, I don't regret it. Why should I? It was borrowed. Borrowed without your permission, but I had every intention of bringing it back. You stole our ship first, mate. Ah, so you wanna play this game? I'm warning you, I'll win this time, love. It's on, Blackbeard, it's so on!"

I hang up on his face, not caring about his anger, while looking to the dark sea in front of me. That call really pissed me off, like all the Blackbeard's ones do. He enjoys to annoy me, which makes me even angrier. He is so childish and always has a secret plan to win, but this time I will win. I have to win to keep my image of good at being bad and make the other pirates afraid, but to get there I need to clear my mind. I want that so much! I am waiting for the revenge time for a month. You may think that's nothing but in the pirates' world that's everything. Pirates live fast and die young, so the time is a little bit shorter...

So many thoughts at the same time: revenge time finally, plundering that cruise, telling it calmly to Mackenzie, my dad's thoughts about it...

I need to relax... So I go to the bow do the only thing that calms me down.

I just stay there feeling the wind in my hair and looking to the sky. I know my hair will get all matted and that something is probably going to get in my eye but that doesn't matter. I just feel free and I can do anything now. Anything. I can jump and swim with the happy dolphins or fly with the macaws. Or I can just scream to the world I was finally free watching the dark sea get even darker with the sunset.

For Triton! I remember the first time I went to the deck to see the sunset. I was so afraid of falling my dad had to grab me by the waist for me not to cry and he clearly said one thing I will never forget.

"Hey, mate. Are you a pirate or a mermaid?" He whispered in my ear but I was still with my eyes closed.

"A pirate, just like you."

"So look down. Only mermaids have the permission to feel afraid. You are a pirate and you have to show yourself incredible and untouchable. Now you just seem an afraid little girl." He always was that mean when it came about piracy... Even if his enemies thought he was relaxed and crazy, he had his fears and I knew all of them.

"But everybody has a fear. You said that to me once."

"And the pirates' job is to find that fear and not letting it show for anyone, savvy? You see it? All the crew is staring at us, mate. They see you are afraid. They know your fear. You are disappointing me." I was with my eyes closed, so I didn't see what was real and what wasn't and that definitely wasn't. The crew was just working!

"No...no!"

"Yes..."

"No, daddy!"

"What did you say?" He hated when I called him daddy, father or dad.

" Sparrow, no!" 

"Even my own daughter forgets the captain!" 

"Captain Jack Sparrow, no!"