One : Welcome to LA

Growing up in Los Angeles for Onika had it's goods and bads. It's far from the ordinary , some try to stay out of trouble by staying in school and going down the right path. Many end up running the streets to survive. After losing the only man who was a father figure to her when she was young. Then losing her oldest brother to gang violence a few months ago. Onika has watched her mother struggle to make ends meet. Once she turned 15 she got her first job and worked as much as she possibly could to at least take some of the weight off her mothers shoulders.

She had a lot of people come and go in her life. Had boyfriends who only wanted one thing and ended up breaking her heart. There's only four individuals that she knows have her back for life. Though Onika tries to stay out of trouble , sometimes she ends up in sticky situations.

Onika is a sweet girl, but she's also damaged. Which causes her to treat people how she was treated in the past without even knowing it at times. The last boy she loved hurt her to her core and she is scared to let anyone close to her heart. But just maybe one day that will all change..

South Central LA
Onika..

I anxiously checked the time waiting for it to hit four o'clock . Megan texted me saying she was outside. I sat my last couple customers down at their tables, my co worker Lana was going to handle the rest since my day is almost over.

"Oh my god..thank you girl, I appreciate it" I say to her handling her their orders

"Girl it ain't no thang, you enjoy your night" she says to me, I smile taking off my apron seeing that I was now off the clock . As I grab my purse Megan honks twice.

This girl is so impatient..

I clock out and tell my crew bye before happily walking outside. I see Tionne wave at me with her shades on as Megan smiled

"About time! Hey fren!" Megan says and I laugh getting in the car.

Megan is the best friend everyone needs in their life. Shes so sweet and lovable. Shes a college student during the week and a hot girl on the weekends. She's my biggest supporter, she will beat a bitch up for me and I'll do the same. Megan knows how to have fun, it doesn't matter where we are. This girl is my bitch , my ride or die for real

"Wassup Nic.." Tionne said to me clearly high as a kite. Megan pulls out of the parking spot and drives off.

"Hey Ti with ya high ass" she laughs. Megan turns up the radio and lets the windows down, tonight is just another night with my homegirls

Tionne is Megan's girlfriend , they've been together since high school. Something like their relationship is what I would love to have one day. They're more mature than they were back then and even though Tionne can be stubborn sometimes,  I know she loves the hell out of Megan and Megan loves her too.

Ti is a big teddy bear but we're the only ones that see it. Tionne is the real chill one out the group but she can crack jokes and be goofy too. She's mad cool too, outfits are always on point and she always knows the best spots to kick it at. When Tionne came around, so did two other girls who became my homegirls too.

"Yoo.." Lisa hops in the backseat with me with a duffle bag which means there going to make moves tonight "wassup y'all"

"Hey Li" I say to her and she smiles taking off her shades for a second

"Wassup dimples" she winks

Lisa is just as loud and goofy as Megan. Quick to beat a bitch up but is super sweet if she likes you. Lisa is Tionne's best friend so they're always together unless Tionne is out spending time with Megan or Lisa is out with the mystery girl she refuses to tell us about. Lisa has a temper on her just like Ti which gets her into trouble a lot . Not only with the law but with people in the streets too.