Three

Omniscient..

"who told your home girl to slide through?" Nicki asked Megan tapping her and she looks over at the car. Megan slowly turns back around with a huge grin

"I did" she said looking at the shorter woman

"Megan..girl why?" Nicki put her hand on her hip

"I mean you got all these hood niggas and fly girls in the video..why not get the kingpin in a couple shots" she shrugged and laughed "Remember, we're tryna get your name ringing bells fren!"

"Megan.."

"Just relax and go with the flow Nika.." She said "now come get on a bike and let's take pictures" She gives her phone to this one girl.

Nicki shakes her head then hops on the purple motorcycle while Chilli got on the blue one and Megan got on the red one in the middle

"I'm surprised the police hasn't come and shut this shit down" Lisa says coming up to the girls "its lookin like a block party out here"

They take the pictures as the woman looked over with a smirk. Nicki laughs to herself, she must remember her from the shop

"You make my bike look even better" Tionne says to Megan as she admires her girlfriend on the red motorcycle in the middle.

"Stop droolin fool" Lisa says playfully pushing her. Megan laughs and gets off the bike.

"y'all they really are recording her.." Chilli laughs as she watches Beyoncé and a few other guys flex money and jewelry in the camera

"the ghetto has entered chat.." Nicki laughs

After an hour or so they finished filming, they girls kicked it for a bit. It got dark and eventually the police did come and shut what they were doing down.

"man why y'all always gotta fuck up the vibe?" Lisa says waving off the two officers that came up to the car. Beyoncé left right before they came, everyone knew they would've started trouble had she not left any sooner.

"We got noise complaint calls, you and your friends need to pack it up and go home" One officer said now getting aggravated. They literally been going back and forth for awhile now.

"Didn't we say ight? we turned down the music that ain't enough?" Tionne speaks up . she was sitting on the hood of the car with Megan. Chilli ended up leaving with Dallas while Lisa and Nicki leaned against the car.

"Apparently not, these pigs are always tryna fuck with us. We're just havin fun!" Lisa says now upset. She pushed herself off the car and is now standing firmly in front of the officers.

"Alright Lisa chill..." Nicki says grabbing her arm but she snatched it away. She tried calming her down but Lisa wouldn't listen .

"i'm not gonna say it again! go home!" He raises his voice and steps closer to Lisa. He towered over her being that she's only 5'1. Tionne and Megan get up and Nicki stands behind Lisa scared out of her mind because this could end badly.

The stuff people see on the news is a harsh reality for some of these guys. Police officers kill people around here for no reason, leaving family and friends to grieve.

"you know wha-" She stepped up to him and he grabbed on to his gun but Tionne stopped her from almost doing the same. If they see her gun, it's over with

"Lisa! That's enough!" Ti yelled everyone looks at her.

"let's just go ight?" Megan says "let it go okay? please?" she looked at her with pleading eyes