Chapter 1

Hi! My name's Y/n Valentine. I am a witch and and I go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Crazy, right? Well, my mother, Bree is a witch too and my dad, William is a wizard. They both studied at Hogwarts and Mother was Gryffindor while Father was Slytherin.

How they fell in love? That's quite a story to hear because you don't hear a Slytherin and a Gryffindor in love most of the times.

Life's crazy, I was just waiting for the next crazy or wierd thing to happen because I just walked through a wall and I'm sitting in an empty compartment.

I had my wand and my owl, Snow with me and I was reading a book. No, not a nerd but I was always good at studies since mother and father made sure I knew basics before I go to Hogwarts.

My experience in the Diagon Alley was always new, no matter how many times I've went there. I just hope, being at Hogwarts won't be that bad.

My train of thoughts was to a halt when the door of my compartment slid open. I looked at the person. A raven haired boy, round glasses and a lightning scar on his forehead.
That is Harry James Potter. A Legend. I've heard about him so much that I nearly hated him.

Key word- Nearly but that's all good now that I'll know him in person.

" Can I sit here? " He asks and I nodded, motioning to the seat across me.

" Hi! I'm Y/n Valentine. " I stated and he smiled slightly.

" I'm Harry. " He states awkwardly. Not a fame lover, I see.

I smiled at him kindly and went back to my book until another one popped by the door. A Weasley. Not judging, he gave it away by his hair colour.

I motioned him to sit too and we talked while Harry and Ron ate a lot of sweets. I was just surprised to see all the sweets in front of. I mean, I get what I want but there's a limit to it.

And, there was Hermione. A frizzy haired girl, bossy and looked like a know-it-all. She came in, demonstrated a spell on Harry's spects and gave Ron an unpleasant look.

" Holy cricket! You're Harry Potter. I'm Hermione Granger, And you are?... " She asked, looking at Ron wierdly.

" Ron Weasley. " He states, his mouth stuffed. I coughed, trying not to laugh.

" Hi! I'm Y/n Valentine. " I stated and she smiled. She asked Ron and Harry to change into robes and left.

Now, this was a wierd trio. If someone told me, a muggleborn, a half blood and a pureblood made a perfect trio and went through things like finding out Nicholas Flamel and destroying things like Philosophers stone to saving a life a few years ago, I'd laugh on there faces..

But, now that I think of it, it wasn't really wierd. The three completed each other like a puzzle. Needed each other as best friends.

But, things for later. I got off the train as we reached and somehow, my name was being called for the sorting. I nervously walked to the table, the hat placed on my head.

" Ah! A Valentine. I remember your mother. Where to put you? Cunning and ambitious as your father or brave and courageous as your mother? I see every house in you but the right one might be...."

The hat said and took literally a decade to decide I'll be Slytherin. I sighed in relief, walking down the three stairs and took a seat beside a girl named Emily who was sorted into Slytherin too along with Draco Malfoy. I knew him by father's friend. He smirked at me and gave him a polite smile, knowing the fact that he already hated me.

The food appeared and I was wide eyed. I piled my plate with the tasty food and filled my stomach. I ignored the stares of Draco Malfoy and a girl named Pansy Parkinson. She was glaring at me. I was sure they'll be bullying me for the rest of the life but I knew how to handle myself.