Chapter 4

I woke up and got ready for the first class, DADA taken by none other than Mad-Eye Moody. He scares me. He's a good friend of mother but I kind of don't like him. He acts strange.

I wore my uniform and headed downstairs and waited for Emma to be ready.

Emma skidded downstairs and we waited for the boys. As they came, we left for the Great Hall.

I sat between Emma and Theo as always and waited for the breakfast to be served. As everyone piled in, the breakfast was served. I took a piece of toast, giving it to Pickket and ate mine. I found him fast asleep beside me when I woke up.

I felt eyes boring into my head and I looked up. I wanted to get up and punch him right in the jaw. He was staring like I'm a piece of meat. He winked at me causing me to look at me my plate rather than looking around the Hall.

After the breakfast, I headed to the class. Emma on my right and surprisingly, Draco on my left. I noticed Emma purposely step back and got hold up which left only me and Draco. I frowned at her behavior.

As we reached, Emma looked at me.

" I'm gonna sit with Blaise. " She stated and I shrugged sitting at the table beside. I didn't notice Draco taking a seat, red as a tomato.

" You okay? " I ask and he nodded.

" You look... Flushed. " I stated and he shook his head.

" I'm fine. " He states and I nodded. Moody entered as I took out my book.

" Alastor Moody. Ex Auror, Ministry Malcontent and your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. I am here because Dumbledore asked me to. End of the story. Goodbye. The end. Any questions? " He asks and I gulped.

" When it comes to the Dark Arts, I believe in practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many Unforgivable Curses there are? " He questions and Hermione was quick to answer.

" Three, sir. " She states.

" And they are so named? " He asks, furious writing on the board.

" The ministry says you're too young to know what these curses do. I say different! You need to see what you're up against! " He says, smashing the chalk on the table.

After he confronted Seamus Finnagan of Gryffindor, I sighed.

" So which curse shall we see first? " He asks and I frowned.

" WEASLEY! " He yells and Ronald stands up, whimpering.

" Give me a curse. " He demands.

" Well, my dad did tell me about one. The Imparius Curse. " He states. I gaped as Moody walked towards a lid and took out a spider.

" He's crazy! " I whisper yelled to Draco beside me.

" That is why he's name is
Mad eye Moody. " Draco whispers and I felt goosebumps rise all over my body. He was so close to my face and I couldn't stop the pink dusted cheeks.

" I'm serious! He's gonna perform those curses on the spider! " I glared at him.

I looked at the front and he was now throwing it around in students faces. My face scrunched as I saw him enjoying troubling the spider.

" Scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only did You-Know-Who's bidding under the influence of Imperius Curse. But here's the rub! How do we sort out the liars? " He says through gritted teeth.

" Another, another. Up. Longbottom, is it? Professor Sprout tells me you have an aptitude for Herbology. " He says and Neville Longbottom nodded.

" The-There's the Cruciatus Curse! " He stated and my breath quickened as he shot the spell at spider which squirmed in pain.