Chapter 9

Y/n was currently getting ready for the Ball. She wasn't so nervous about the dress her mother sent for her but was worried about Pickket. He had to stay in the dorm and she was hoping he won't go missing when she comes back.

After what seemed like hours of Emma helping her with hair and make up,
Y/n slipped in her dress. She took out her heels and waited for Emma to get ready.

"You look amazing! " Emma says and Y/n grins

"You look amazing! " Emma says and Y/n grins. They both walked down the Common Room and heard whistles as Y/n emerged. Knowing who it is, Y/n rolled her eyes.

" Thanks, Theo. But, that was
unnecessary. " Y/n stated and Theo
chuckled.

" Why didn't I ask you to the ball again? " Theo says and Y/n giggled.

" Because you didn't. " Y/n points out.

" Oh, here he is!! " Theo dramatically says ans Y/n turned around, saw Draco coming downstairs. Y/n for a moment stopped breathing. Instantly nervous on how she looked.

Theo and Emma had somehow magically disappeared and now Draco was staring at Y/n. He cleared his throat, and looked at
Y/n.

" You look beautiful. " Draco compliments, thanking Goodness he didn't stutter.

" Thanks. You look pretty good yourself. " Y/n smiled.

" Ready? " Draco asks and Y/n nodded, taking his hand. They walked out of the dungeons, getting strange and awestruck looks from everyone around the corridors.

As they reached the entrance hall, Y/n noticed as Hermione came downstairs. She widened her eyes. Hermione did a very good work on her hair and she looked beautiful with her semiwrinkle laced blue dress.

" Well, I don't have any insults for
her today. " Draco stated, looking at Hermione and Y/n giggled.

" Of course. Can we head in? " Y/n asks and Draco nodded. Once inside, Pansy gave Y/n the most dirtiest look and stormed off while others gawked at her.

" Seems like the spotlight is
turned to you. I'm jealous. " Draco pouted and Y/n laughed.

After the dinner, they slow danced, Y/n staring into his silvery eyes which held a lot of emotions all at once. Y/n was weak in her knees but she managed to stay calm and dance without any mistake.

" Can we take a walk? It's too crowded. " She asked and Draco nodded, leading her outside.

They walked along the benches, snow plated ground and Y/n found it hard to walk.

" Oh, for Goodness sake! " She muttered, bending down and ripped off her heels.

" But your feet? " Draco complained and
Y/n shrugged.

" I like the feeling. " She muttered as they reached yet another bench.

" Are you sure? " Draco asks, noticing she was shivering and took off his black jacket and draped it around her shoulders. Y/n just hummed, wrapping the jacket close to herself and taking his minty green apple scent in.

As they walked in silence, it got more awkward and Draco didn't know what to say. He was debating wherever to tell her how he felt or he shouldn't.

" A Mistletoe." Y/n muttered softly as she looked above them.

Just what I needed!

Draco thought, stepping closer and Y/n's eyes darted towards his. Her breath hitched, as he took another step closer and now they were inches away.

" Can I? " Draco whispered, his warm breath hitting her face and she smiled.

" You don't have to ask. " She stated, leaning in and closing the distance. As their lips met, a bunch of butterflies errupted in Y/n's stomach and her world started spinning. Draco felt as if his whole world is in his hands and he cannot let it get ruined at any cost.

To get a better access, Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck, Draco pulling her closer by her waist as they kissed. The kiss was soft and slow, but they had to break it up for breath and Y/n smiled.

" I've been waiting to do that for a
while. " Draco admitted and Y/n giggled.

" Have you, now? " She asked and Draco shrugged.

" You're irresistible. " He stated, giving her another peck on the lips.

" Ans who said you aren't? " Y/n asks and Draco chuckled.

End

Ahhh! I love this chapter! It's kinda short but I loved how it ended.
Thanks for reading!

Words Count: 729